Friday, February 26, 2010

45TH and Twitter (sounds like an intersection huh?)

ok.... so I shall put up a post today by fire and by force!!! ogini???
why have I lost my blogging mojo?? why?????????? why?????????

this is not funny anymore oh....

btw... i missed y'all *puppy dog eyes* :)

how have all you sexy individuals been?

So in typical Iphy fashion, I hardly finish whatever I start unless i am pushed to...that is why i haven't put up any more Juachi stories.... I am such a lazy person when it comes to stuff like this that it baffles me. :( ... I am very good at starting stuff..... but i will procrastinate and procrastinate and never finish what I have/want to do... sucks. :(

anyways ..... i have joined twitter.... and I must admit its quite strange because its kinda like a status update thingy.... and I see people updating like every 5 minutes..literally!!! i would love to be doing that but my life is not that interesting for me to be updating that often..... unfortunately. :( .. lol

but maybe if i had more followers or followed more people i would start to see the fun in tweeting....
to be honest, i haven't really visited twitter up to 3 times since i opened that account which was sometime last year... lol... but i get updates sent to my phone....from the few people I follow like every 5 minutes... lol...

ok..so what I am tryna say is.... Follow me.. :) and I'll follow you... then maybe this twitter thing might be more fun.....plus i'd love to know whats goin on in you people's lives... lol *stalkerish creepy laugh* http://twitter.com/iphyigbogurl

This is my 45TH post... yay!!! my 50th post is coming!!!
send me questions to fizzym4c@yahoo.com .... and I would be more than happy to answer them. whatever you wanna know about me .... :)

oh and i'm also on formspring.... lol (aren't all these internet social network things just capturing people nowadays?.... truth be told ..if social networks were the devil...we are all doomed... lool)
so yea.. ask me anything http://www.formspring.me/iphyigbogurl


ok... so I am gradually getting my blogging mojo back..... i can feel it!! lol

writing this post made me happy.
blogging makes me happy.

:)

enjoy your weekend!

kisses and more kisses with extra kisses!
yours truly.

xx

17 comments:

Fragilelooks said...

Gud to have ur mojo bk. Have a twitter acct too bt dnt evn go dia at all. WILL FORMSPRING U TOO. HAVE A FAB WEEKEND.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

your on twitter? I neva see you self.

All this formspring me stuff, I think I might just ask you a silly question. Okin biscuit or shortbread? It says a lot about a person, believe me....

Rene said...

truth be told ..if social networks were the devil...we are all doomed... lool) << I totally agree

F said...

Gurrrrrrl... Ghetto accent, neck-popping and all... Your hair is fire... AS IN... Just went to your twitter page and I love it. I am sooo encouraged to carry on this transition process now...

(Sorry, I keep going on about hair... It is bordering on an obsession.)

I know what you mean about procrastination sha. You were preaching not just to the choir, but to the evangelist himself. It is such a bad habit; but the fact that we constantly put things off stops us from changing it. It is like the hole that keeps digging itself. Sad... Unfortunately, that is where my understanding stops... Me I want my story o... LOL

Adeoluwa - NBB said...

Good to know ure back. about social networks, alot of people actually live on this networks, from Hi5 to FB to Twitter. I always wonder what the next will be.

shorty said...

Good to see you back. I have twitter account but i rarely open it. My sister yes o,hope they are not the devil.Lol

iphyigbogurl said...

@ fragile looks... thanks gurl! have a fab weekend too!
xx

@solomon sydelle.... lol@ okin biscuit and shortbread ... kai!! i hardly even visit twitter...

@Rene....lol.... true mehn..true

@F... lol... guurrrrl... ok let me confess.... the hair on my twitter page is not my hair... :( i wish ...lol... its kinky extensions.... my hair is still a mini afro ... :(

@NBB.... lol.. i kno right.. but who can blame us..they are addictive.

@shorty... thanks gurl.. :)
mehn u and me both on the whole twitter thing. lol

Anonymous said...

Still refuse to get twitter it seems so time consuming. Please check out this blog: http://helpnigeria.blogspot.com/

chayomao said...

@suru i once had that attitude... but, i don join oh! If u cant beat them....
Iphy, i'm following u ever so faithfully lol
@chayomao

Shorty u have a twitter account?

Neo said...

so u think u can just abandon us and then come and bat ur eyes at us and we will fall abi....WELCOME BACK:) dont let twitter steal u jo its boring.

my friend says FB is the antichrist!

Jennifer A. said...

The social media is trapping us in this 21st century hole. The only way not to die is to be "highly selective." LOL.

F said...

Sweetie, it's still your hair COS YOU OWN IT, whether or not it grows out of your scalp, lol. It's gorgeous, though... It still gives me sustenance cos I'm loving the natural look more and more everyday. I just wish my hair wasn't in this halfway house but I'm too much of a chicken to cut it. :(

iphyigbogurl said...

@suru.... i kno right... i haven't tweeted since i put up this post... lol

@Chayoma... lol...following u too gurl!

@Neo.... i'm sorry ma...lol.... yea twitter is only fun if u have a large number of followers.... :(

@Jaycee.... lol... unfortunately i dont kno how to be highly selective...lol... the only one i have refused to join is myspace...and ovoo(whatever the heck that is)

@F...thanks sweetz! don't worry.... u'll soon get out of the "halfway house"

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

First time on here...read the 3rd person post on hair..loved it!! I wana go natural...actually dreds!! I see all my family members vehemently shaking their heads now..

The experiences of an achiever....... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flourishing Florida said...

goodness me! form wetin kwa nu o. how many of these social networking business dem go invent b4 we all tire?? am on twitter, but haven't opened my page since April last month. just ddnt find it as interactive as facebook, which am dedicated to. r u on facebook? maybe i can add u to my list there.

iphyigbogurl said...

@ the experiences of an achiever..... thanks gurl!! omg..i love dreads!! u should totally do it.

@FFF..... lol... mehn i tire too oh..i can't even keep up. yes i'm on fb ..... just search "iphy igbogurl"
u'll find me.

xx