Sunday, July 18, 2010

T-shirt and panties.........only.....

OH LAWD HAVE MERCY!!!!

Next time I have to move, I WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO DO IT ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!!! I REPEAT...I WILL NOT!!!!

I am going to "London town" to see mama Charlie next week...will be there for about 2 weeks...i am egggzited!! finally my summer has started!!!

summer school has ended, i have moved all my stuff into storage (btw...wen i come back and i have to move into my new apartment in August, woe betide me if i attempt to do it myself..infect let my neck twist!!! rubbish!!i am hiring movers mehn..i dnt care if they charge 70 an hr....better than dealing with body aches for a week...3456789th reason why i need a macho boyfriend ...abi? no?) and I am ready to begin my summer!! sleep all i want, eat all i want!! see lots of movies, see my family... and if i want....go a whole day without "baffing" (Yelz i said it!! lol)


am I the only one who has this serious fear of parents getting old? like mehn..when i think of it i just want to burst into tears.....in my mind i'm like ..."so 30 yrs from now , daddy wont be able to jump and play squash and run anymore?" .....as i usually get very close to crying when i think about my parents getting old..i wonder if they'll still be able to laugh at the same jokes they laugh at now..or if i can still go shopping with my mum for hours....




OK ...I'M GONNA NEED A DRINK!!!

just blogging about it is making me feel semi-depressed so let me stop biko...


who tha hell took off Friends (tv show)from youtube??????? i watch it evrytime i want to go to sleep laughing (like now) but its no longer there!! all these copyright people sef....they can like to drink some panadol and chill na!! thats how i went to some website wher ei watch movies for free...any movie,..great quality..all that nice stuff..only for me to see that FBI abi whatever has shut it down....
thankfully, i found another one. :D



you know how every girl/lady/woman/whatever looks sexy when they are wearing only a guy's shirt (like button down shirt) and panties...... that "after-sex-throw-on-his-shirt" look .....why don't I look sexy in it?? :( I have been prancing around my apartment with my pupsi's work shirt that he accidentally left when he came to see me earlier this year...

I wanted to see how it would look on me...so i wore the shirt and panties....and took off my bra...to give it that extra sexy look (thous shalt not judge me :p) ....but i just look stupid....
the shirt sef even swallowed me..and NOT in a sexy way... rather in a hungry-looking-child way...as in...like when someone tries on a dress thats too big for them... :(

eff this!!!! I want to be sexy in a guys shirt dammit!!!
now i have to find another outfit for me to wear in my fantasies....


it's a pity......




what i am feeling right now: bliss!!!! I have nothing serious to do for a whole month!!! i guess i should enjoy the summer breaks while they last....because when college is over and my ass is thrown to the lions of the real working world.....being free for a month will be a supernatural miracle that might come once in ten years..

ahh..now i see why some people love school so much and get like 20 masters degrees and 35 doctorate degrees .....

the real world is scary!!!!!


ok i'm done.....

20 comments:

leggy said...

if you google watch friends for free online, you'll find a website where you can still watch it.
my new apartment is furnished, when my dad was getting me a new one i told him that unless he plans to be in america in august to move my stuff for me, he better get me a furnished one where i can just move my clothes too!!
im moving in august too if you didnt get the gist by now.

NaijaScorpio said...

lol.... maybe ur dad's shirt is just too big. Try a smaller size. Enjoy ur break.

NakedSha said...

Craze defined! Chai...this lady!

iphyigbogurl said...

Leggy.... my new apartment is furnished too..... all the stuff i have to move are personal items.....i have too much stuff...so either way i have to move a lotta stuff....

@sting.... lol...ok..i'll try...hope i look sexy next time tho..its quite depressing...

@Naked sha..but u kno u luff me babay ghel!!

histreasure said...

Ah, 'friends' -my fav fav of all time..ah, can't do without..hope leggy's suggestion works for u

histreasure said...

Ah, 'friends' -my fav fav of all time..ah, can't do without..hope leggy's suggestion works for u

Enitan said...

projectfreetv.com

honey91 said...

lmao!!
ok, u can try an actual guy's shirt..not ur dad's...
daddys dont count as guys...
second, i helped my friend move last night, so i totally knw wat u mean!

Blessing said...

I know i'm afraid of my parents getting old also :( *sigh*

I'm sure u can pull off the t-shirts and pants look...just try another shirt!

Enjoy ur summer!

Myne said...

My Dad has not been feeling well recently and it's just age. So I already feel what you fear. God help us, I can't even imagine them passing away.

Dark Neo said...

If it was my shirt you wore... you would have liked it.

ee said...

i know how u feel abt folks getting old...it brings me to tears each time i think abt it...
but hey dats life i guess....would enjoy everybit of it.

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

ha Iphy..you are a fan of that website too?? I was just shocked...ah ahn..it has turned to FBI case?
abeg which one is your new site?

I used to be afraid of aging too..but now I welcome it. My rationalization - You die, or age - you can guess which I picked..but with exercise and proper diet minus illness..old folks can still be active o.

LG said...

nne'

Mena UkodoisReady said...

My dear Iphy, how i take miss your blog only god knows..been asking nutty j to teach me how to know when fresh, crazy entires are made...but its like she wants to charge me by the hour.

Lovely blog my dear!

// who tha hell took off Friends (tv show)from youtube??????? i watch it evrytime i want to go to sleep laughing (like now) but its no longer there!! all these copyright people sef....they can like to drink some panadol and chill na!!.. :D/

GOD BLESS YOU! Na so dem remove my 'criminal minds' from my very eye. This people sef, they should concentrate on alaba market and leave those of us that at least pay to an internet provider..shior!lol :P

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

@ Mena..try www.casttv.com..all seasons listed babay!! I love me some Matthew Gray Gubler and Shemar..whoo!! get me a fan somebori!!
P.S- anyone fit tell me where I can get my movies..seeing as the FBI has shut down my spot?

Original Mgbeke said...

Girl, hiring movers is expensive but well worth the hassle. Like you, I didn't have the macho boyfriend so movers was the next step. No more hustling with Uhaul trucks, LOL.

Yeah men, I can't imagine my parents getting old and wrinkled.

Mena UkodoisReady said...

thanks achieve, am on it oh!

Unknown said...

I biakwa..
Simple! You're SKINNY!
Had fun here, I'm glad your blogging groove is back..
Happy fun hols!

iphyigbogurl said...

@Omobolanle..thanks... :)

@Honey91...i did it again..this time it looked good...lol....it was still big..but i pimped the style out!!

@BBYW...thanks!! enjoy ur summer too.

@Myne...eeyyaa..hope your dad feels better soon....sorry to hear.. :(

@Dark Neo...oya dhl your shirt to me.. :D lol...

@Kabiosi..yea i guess ..ah wel..its inevitable...

@achiever...fastpasstv.com...s friend recommended it to me... goodluck!

@Mena...lool..thanks for stopping by gurl! :)

@Mgbeks..as in ehn..... me?? move by myself again?? lai lai!! i have learnt the hard way..i feel u on that one biko!

@2cute4u..... so skinny girls can't look good in a guys shirt?? i dnt even consider myself skinny.....slim? yes..skinny? i think not..
but my dad is a hug man...so dat explains it...
thanks. :)