Kai! I need to step up my blogging/ replying blog comments game sha...
I am indeed slacking like a fake okrika elastic pant...
So, I have absolutely no clue what I'll be doing this summer.
I know I'm going to NJ at a point, and I'm going to Naija at a point but that's about it..well, maybe Canada too (still under consideration)
Maybe I should take a class or something..In something unrelated to school
speaking of taking a class...I bought a guitar last year actually..It's been sitting in my living room for a year and I haven't learned to play it yet..
Maybe I should just take a guitar class or something..
Every time I tried to teach myself with the book and the dvd I bought to help me learn..I just become useless...ha!
I need an actual teacher with a schedule and I need to pay money for it because that's the only way I'll be forced to finish learning and not throw it in the sea of all the things Iphy tried to learned but abandoned half way...
I honestly can't wait to go back to naija... I've never been back in the summer before and for some reason I am itching to go back.. when I went back in December I ate suya like everyday of the christmas break...lol I can't wait to do the same this summer.
Plus I get to see my lovely sisters, Ade and NakedSha and hang with them for about 3 weeks to a month! yay!
Initially I was thinking of staying only two weeks in Naija and just cutting out and heading back here..but what's the rush? I have 3 months and some to do absolutely nothing but chill ..so why not stay longer abi?
Anyhow sha ..I will keep my ticket open just in case I want to come back earlier or later (although I think the latter will be the case)
So I am having finals right now..and I have one exam tomorrow that I am absolutely ready for..(yay!)
BUT... I have an 8 page research paper due on Tuesday that I have not started and really do not want to write... I also have another 10 pg paper/take home exam due on Tuesday that I need to start ASAP... *sigh* I am definitely not a take-home assignment kinda person...just test us in the class na...
ok no...i take that back... because I have not been listening to anything in that class.. so yay take-home open-book exam!
So... over the past couple of weeks I have learnt something kinda new about myself ...I wouldn't call it new per se, because I've always known that I am that sort of person, but sometimes it takes some situations to make things very obvious to us.. so you might ask..
ok..so I learnt that no matter what, I CANNOT stand disrespect from people, and once I notice signs of disrespect or bitchass-ness ..I CUT the source off. Like I can't even keep the source around me even if I tried.... it's like an automatic thing for me.
That is definitely one trait about myself that I would like to have around for a very long time.
Life is too short for disrespectful people and bitches...
As Frankeyz (Some dope babe I follow on twitter would say) "We do not communicate with bitches, male or female"
*Jumps up from church pew seat, waves hand in the air, does church stomps* Preach!!!! Amen and Amen!
On a related note, when people show you who they are and tell you who they want you to believe they are or who they themselves think they are, believe who they show you they are....forget what they tell you..
Actions speak louder than words.
Ahn ahn see the way I'm just dropping knowledge tonight sha.. It's not easy at all oh. *passes offering bag around*
ok..on to brighter, less serious things...
So, my husband , the king of comedy of naija Basket mouth is gonna be in Houston on Friday the 13th of May... he's doing a show that evening..
I shall be in there like swimwear..yelz ke!
ok guys, just wanted to update this blog before it starts having cobwebs...
my study break is over..
toodles darlings,
Iphy.
15 comments:
*kneels and throws hands up in the air, waving* Glory to Mary, you updated! I am sooo beefing you that you are going to Naija! Yes o, keep the ticket open, you just might change your mind.
i may go home for summer too *crosses finger*
haha who pissed u off? no one drops al this kain knowledge about "action speaks louder than words" xcept sum1 got on their nerves or sumn :p
Everyone seems to be going home for summer, hmmm...
You should learn that guitar after buying it. Good luck with that and your courses.
BTW, no let Basketmouth's wife catch you. LOL...
Ha, spend as much time as you can in naija. There's always something to do, especially if you have great company and in a great location.
Asper taking Basketmouth's concert, it will be fun from my experience but be ready for African time (lateness) and recycled jokes. Enjoy:)
I was actually coming to see whether you bought an Okrika pant...hehehehe! Just kidding! Anyways,naija won't mind having you sha and yes,you need to step up your blogging/replying comments game.
Blessings in all that you do. Be safe and happy.
stay blessed.
rhapsody
Good luck! I bet you aced your exams. You really should just chill in Naija this summer, loads of interesting stuff happening hehe
Adiya
http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com
For a second I tried to remember Basket Mouth's wife's name and Iphy kept popping up....hmmm make dem nor beat me join o! LOL
We look forward to welcoming u home!
lucky u
by the way it doesn't end with suya, there's gala n nkwobi lol... enjoy ur summer hols my dear
I tagged you in a post on my blog. Empty your bag lady!!!
Congrats on your finals, may you have perfect success.
I think you should take the guitar lessons seriously. You have already taken the first step by buying it, now go to the next step..its not that hard:)
Basket mouth? wwoowooowow, take pictures for us oh!
Finally Nakedsha is very deep!:)
xx
Mena
http://efemenaoreoluwa.blogspot.com/2011/05/bullying-and-bulliespart-1.html
lol @ BM being ur hubby.
I think keeping ur ticket open is a good idea, cuz Naij cud get boring when u stay too long, here...u can travel somewhere or do something spontaneously...
lol..u shuld tho, home is just the best place to be
Tribute to you here-->http://efemenaoreoluwa.blogspot.com/2011/06/scandal-in-blogsville-treating-latest.html
Mena
Hahahahah! You're a right laugh.
Post a Comment