Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Message to self: Screw your feelings.....

Can we just all agree that sometimes when we encounter individuals from our past who meant the freaking world to us back then, thinking they no longer mean much to us .....we hope that a teeny weeny bit of old feelings won't be rekindled?

you know what sucks? when those freaking feelings have not completely faded away..

So I would like to say to myself..... "Screw your feelings...because all that old feelings being rekindled B.S, we don't do that over here in this boulevard...."

My current wishlist:
-to be numb



On to less unwanted thing...

- I am in naija for some weeks. been chopping suya like no mans business....good stuff
- If one more person complains about how much weight I've lost...I'll pray a special divine prayer for them
- I love my parents too much! they mean everything to me!


your's truly,
Iphyigbogurl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool you're in Naija. No love rekindled for you? Lol

Adiya
Muse Origins
Muse Origins (Creative Nigerian Features)

Anonymous said...

You sure feel better when those feelings are absolutely gone.

Abeg, forget those talking abt ur weight....but sha, how u take loose weight....am trying here and it doesnt seem to be working...

Blessing said...

OMG!!! You and me both *sigh* these feelings are doing strong thing...it's so not easy tho!

Have fun in 9ja!!!

CerebrallyBusy said...

:)

just felt like leaving you a smile