NDEEWOOO NU(IGBO)
EKUSHE OH (YORUBA)
SANU (HAUSA)
UNA WELL DONE OH....(PIDGIN)
lol
ok so...i did an audio recording kini for y'all to show my appreciation.....
p.s... i sound weird in the recording.......sowwy abt dat... :)
na condition wey make crayfish... (or for the ajeborrrras amongst us.... crawfish....lol) bend
ok oh...so enjoy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
| |
help?
i am a complete airhead when it comes to stuff like this,,... :(
yours truly
xx
p.s.. i dont know how that playlist got on here...... it must be when i was tampering with different websites..trying to see how to convert audio files to video... *smh*
12 comments:
:(
U left me 2 hang
pele...lol... i will upload it...but i need to kno howw to do it.....
got any idea?
Now you need to be flogged.
Why you dey damu agbalagba like me?
You better find a way around it else, gaskia I no go forgive you o...lol
I have tried a couple of times too maybe I will learn from other's post on it by force today... still coming back...
oooh.....where is it joo...lol
I'm also quite an airhead when it comes to stuff like this :(
lol hope you figure it out.
lol,just check the layout tag on your blog and go to add a gadget,then go to HTML/JAVASCRIPT,then copy the code there,u are done,check my own
EHen do a audio post.. you go hear wiiiii today!LMAO!
Nna na wa for you oo, and I was running to come hear your voice.
Post a Comment