Tuesday, August 18, 2009

WHEN U CAN'T SLEEP JUST RANT....THEN THE SLEEP TAKES OVER... :)

Something told me it was over
When I saw you and her talkin'
Something deep down in my soul said, 'Cry, girl'
When I saw you and that girl walkin' around

I would rather, I would rather go blind, boy
Then to see you walk away from me, child, no

so you see, I love you so much
That I don't wanna watch you leave me, baby
Most of all, I just don't, I just don't wanna be free, no

I was just, I was just, I was just
Sittin here thinkin', of your kiss and your warm embrace
When the reflection in the glass that I held to my lips now, baby
Revealed the tears that was on my face, yeah

and baby, baby, I'd rather, I'd rather be blind, boy
Then to see you walk away, see you walk away from me, yeah
baby, baby, baby, I'd rather be blind...

for some weird reason, this song makes me cry.

i haven't sang in a looooong time.....i miss being in a choir, i miss singing, i miss music, i miss my joy..... :(

suddenly i dont want to go to naija for christmas anymore........ with all this kidnapping, i'd rather sit my ass down here in yankee or jand or something, but i dont want to go back to naija and be watching my back every ten seconds mehn...... it aint happenning

I really need to get my lisence. this texas DPS people are messing with me oh...... they must not know about me...and those days wey i dey massacre people for cotonou.......dem go fear na!!!lol

summer schoool is over!!! yes!!! although i have just a week till the fall starts(binsh!!!) its all good, at least i aced those classes...woohoo!! give me my 4.0 biatches!!....lol

in maryland now........ perfect getaway...perfect!

just moved into my new apartment....i hate!!! as in absolutely hate moving...it means new evrything!!! new bed, new furniture, new decor, new evry friggin thing!! ........ with my current obsession/addiction with shopping online...I am buying evry single thing online (from new towels to new shower curtains to bed to kitchen napkins and oven mitts).... y cant i just get my lazy ass to the store.....*smh*.....(oh the thrill) at least i get stuff delivered to me and feel the thrill of opening boxes(its kinda like opening presents in christmas...ahhhh...joy)
my flatmate is a darling, not as stuck up as i expected a typical white-rich-girl-with-frat-rich-boyfriend to be...she's cool!!
leaves me little notes on the counter and is just adorable.......awwww..i feel loved..... plus we can use each others stuff and all...shes not an 'akanchi'...... she's just adorable...i want to just squeeze her cute cheeks!! (ok..I am gettting weird biko)
I hope this niceness remains till next year when my lease is up

time flies oh.....so now now now...august don already reach 18th? na wa oh...abeg it should keep flying......i dont kno y but i cant wait for 2010...seems like it is going to e a good year for me.......infact it is goin to be a good year for me!! AMEN OH!!

ok...so i replaced my spoilt itouch..yay!!! back to my music!
hmm...everyone these days has either blackberry or iphone or some new mobile technology...and i am still using a regular fone...kai!! *hides face*....i must get with the program oh...
pya...who wants to buy this darling(me) a blackberry storm... abi is it pearl? whichever is the latest biko....... thanks..if interested just email me....and we shall discuss from there...thanks in advance.

ok...so i am tired of blabbing.....i should get to bed.....y am i suddenly craving cheesecake?.... :(
*smh*

yours truly

24 comments:

David.фаворит Бога номер-один said...

aww...want a hug? so you finally made it to MD. Hope you are havin fun sha and make sure you enjoy all you can (epecially the weather) before you get your butt back to TX...

Ramblins...becomin an addict but it's a good get away! I liked it though...be safe ok and if u need anythin holla at me and SUPERMAN will come flyin...lol!

sweet dreams sweetie...xoxo

Naija bad boi.... said...

umm..firsst...well he didnt claim it naw...
"i want to just squeeze her cute cheeks!!"...errr...ummmmm...????!!!!
gud fing u got u a good flatmate..always hard to find meeehn...
and bout the bb...dat all uwant? or u want summin else to go with it..like a car, a house...etc...just let me know aii...lol

Buttercup said...

I love love love that song! Makes me wanna cry too :(. I also hate moving..shit! I'm just fine with my phone jare, the BB bug hasn't hit me yet..

marilyn said...

heyaaa........understand u used to live in ph.good reason not to come home.enjoy ur stay there.

marilyn said...

heyaaa........understand u used to live in ph.good reason not to come home.enjoy ur stay there.

Anonymous said...

@ naija badboy, actually I also want an iPhone, a kindle,new lappy,psp, iPhone etc :) wanna buy 4 me?;). @buttercup, I kno rite, moving is just too much of a hectic activity! The bb bug never do me yet but it will be nice to feel among, lol @. Marylin yea am a ph bred babe but Omo I don't fancy all this kidnappers.LOL how did u kno I was a ph babe tho?

iphyigbogurl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iphyigbogurl said...

Ps the anonymous comment is mine. I wonder how dat happened.LOL

gray smiles said...

Lol. Love the randomness of this post...and i like that song too, beyonce managed to remix it well enuf for me to enjoy. Get a nokia fone jo, my kind. Its the big fat communicator..Hehe. I think im like the only one thats obsessed wth the fone.
Yay to summer skul being over! Yay to the both of us...more yay to me cus i hav 2 weeks till fall semester! :P

Nice Anon said...

lol@ Akanchi. Enjoy oh for it is hard to find good roomates
I had cheesecake from Bugerking last night.. I only took a bite and it was good to say the least.

Anonymous said...

gosh i want to go back home oh!!!i dont even care sef...i wan go back home oh!!!

iphyigbogurl said...

@gray smiles...thanks for dropping by....nokia? which type tho? me i am a novice wen it comes to all this technology things oh...lol
oh...and i hate u for having two weeks off!!! grrrrrrr

@nice anon.....wow...i havent had cheesecake in a while..only for u to come and tell me dat u had some last night.....i am angry at u! lol
but on the bright side i had lemon blueberry coffee cake.....nna na wa oh, ndi ocha ne tie ihe obula n'ine na cake....soso ofu cake...lemon, bluberry,coffee? kai!lol

@leggy....do u live in ph? or are u goin to go to villa in the east? if so.....i doubt u wanna go back.... I live in ph...thats where this kidnapping rubbish started, and it has spread to the eastm and there is no way we'll go to naija dat my dad wont want us to go to villa...and i'm from the east..hence my worry
am guessing ur a lagos babe

Sassy Trends said...

First time in..and luvn it...
Is this a kind of poem?

xx

Nice Anon said...

Ihea wu ihe ana akpo ngwongwo! Lemon,blueberry na gini? Nkea bu ngwongwo na otiti. I no dey eat the kain combination inula.

Roc said...

Are you serious about the 'fear of being kidnapped' part?

marilyn said...

u once said something about oil mill market

iphyigbogurl said...

@rocnaija. Yes oh. This kidnapping rubbish don pass ordinary level. With all the strange news am hearing. I dry fear Biko. LOL y do u ask if am serious about the kidnapping stuff?u don't think it's day bad?

iphyigbogurl said...

@sassytrends thanks for stopping by :)

Anonymous said...

August don reach 20th already..chineke! I love that song too...she's a brilllllliant singer!

Myne said...

Nice blog, just dropped by. Your poem is tight!

iphyigbogurl said...

@nwanyi...yea she is..... do u think beyonce did it better dan her though?

@myne whitman......thanks for stopping by. its not my poem though..its a song by Etta James.

Anonymous said...

I hope my roommate is good too... lol at shopping online I'm like you I buy random stuff online it's so fun to open them

Mz. Eniola said...

ur roomate sounds like shez mad cool o! PS: dey r kidnappn in naij again! aghhh! oh n wat song is dat? me id rather go to d store lol..i dnt like waitn 4 stuff lol. err 1 is on blackberry thing o! lol..me too im running der soon :)

iphyigbogurl said...

@suru...i know right!! just like getting christmas presents!

@mz eniola....the song is ''i'd rather go blind" by Etta james... although i kinda prefer beyonce's version
thanks 4 stopping by.