Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blogville female SHOPAHOLICS.... PLEASE fall in.. (or males that shop for their babes and kno wat shopping is about)...:)

forgive the long title...i am in need!

ok...so homegurl just got paid!!!!!!!!!!......lol....... well i dont work sha..... but i got paid nonetheless...... (for being someone's pikin)......lol.....

neways ok..so like i said in my last two posts..... i need to shop..i havent shopped in forever (well...4 weeks..but thats still a long time....lol)..... and i have run out of places to shop..... being the shopaholic online ashewo that i am ...that is...i use stores and dump them..i get tired of stores easily.....

so anyone know where else a sister can be well pleased wen it comes to the shopping department......

places i am already tired of:
f21
charlotte russe
wet seal
macy's
DSW
dorothy perkins( i keep having to pay extra for them to ship to yankee.......i don tire abeg)

so anywhere apart from the above places will do.......

also....

I belong to the tall women category...i am 5'8..... so these tiny petite jeans these stores be carrying nowadays get on my damn nerves!!!!.... i believe my jeans inseam is 33inches or 34 inches..... it used to be 32 but i grew... :)

wet seal caries tall jeans sha..but i have all their jean styles..they have like only 4 styles.......

so anyone know where i can get tall women jeans ......scratch that......... fine, sexy and tall women jeans....

I AM WEEDING MY CLOSET....... so i need to make room for the new stuff.....out with the old..in with the new......

oh and i can be a shoeholic atimes too........

nice shoes..... anyone? i am a size 10 so i think i can be classified in the big feet category too... :)... so yea.....any nice places?...apart from DSW sha....... ?

help me.....

i have run out of online stores that make me happy..the rest are just crap.......

with love.....
a not so happy shopaholic......

iphy
xx

24 comments:

deola said...

Lovely!

juiceegal said...

I can only give u online stores in the UK, is that fine??

iphyigbogurl said...

@ deola thanks! So u kno any stores? @ juicegal.... Yes missy that's fine...affordable ones tho.,., u kno I hv to pay extra 4 dem 2 ship to Yankee. :)

honey91 said...

aawwww
pity...smh
not much of a shopper....but cool of u to put it on BV...im sure ull find some place soon
xx

Nice Anon said...

Go to H&M. I got some nice things from there 3 days ago. TJMAXX or Marshalls can have some nice things

iphyigbogurl said...

there is no H&M in TX...at least not in Austin, TX...... tjmaxx and marshalls do they have an online store?

Lady X said...

If you have a big yansh hit the Apple Bottom store! I love their jeans. So comfy! Once you slip into them I guarantee you wont wanna buy any other type of jeans. LOL Ok maybe not, but you get my point.

iphyigbogurl said...

lol....i dont have a big nyash......lol..... i had apple bottom jeans once but i outgrew them..i loved them..i have their handbag tho.....i like their stuff.....i hav big boobs tho... :D
thanks tho!!!
appreciate it!!

Sabirah said...

i like your blog!!!! just stumbled across it!! i love vintage, indie n retro clothing so I shop on this site called modcloth.com, even if u arent a fan of those types of clothes u probably will still find stuff!! its a tad bit pricey but soo worth it! hope this helps...

iphyigbogurl said...

awww...thanks burramint!!

will def check out the website!!
xx

Chiamaka said...

too mush money. i dey naija. unless you want bend down select. have fun

iphyigbogurl said...

lol.......... HYAW....i shall ahve fun..no worries...... bend down select no for bad oh......kai!! if to say i dey naija now .......lol
thanks jare.
xx

Yankeenaijababe said...

Hey dear, love reading your blog...shopping abroad could be fun and quite stressfu. I live in yankee and love shopping in the following places: I hope you love it too.

H & M (very cool store, they have great finds for your age range)


Try a different forever 21 in the area, sometimes going to the same one can be boring, different ones have new vibes

NewYork & Company..they have some nice accessories, might think too mature but seriously some of their jeans is to die for

Express...try express, they have some nice jeans as well and tops

Papaya: Try papaya, they have some nice girlie dresses and sweaters. Check out their girlie hoodies too.

iphyigbogurl said...

thanks so much gurl!! appreciate it!
:)
thanks for stopping by too!!

Rene said...

see me running here....wish i cud help buh i haven't shopped in like forever.....bad Rene! *smacks self*lol

David.фаворит Бога номер-один said...

have you tried walmart?
LMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

Try alloy, I am 5''7 and they carry inseams up to 38 inches. Alloy.com

iphyigbogurl said...

@anonymous...thanks oh!!..... all these stores that will be carrying short women jeans.....lol
but i'm really feeling alloy...they are affordable too!!
thanks again!

Myne said...

I shop at Marshalls, Kohls and Ross. Good luck because I'm a smallie. LOL

Toyin said...

I am 5'11" with an 36 inseam and size 13 shoes (size 12 on a good day) so I understand your frustration.
I get jeans and pants from delias.com, alloy.com, american eagle's website and gap.com. I've pretty much given up on finding cute shoes! lol

iphyigbogurl said...

lol..thanks myne.....i'll try kohls....heard dey have nice stuff....
xx

iphyigbogurl said...

@toyin......omg..u just saved me now ..as in u have no idea how u just saved me.....lol
thanks a lot!!
*runs to the websites*

oh and as for shoes...... my mum is a 12..i'll ask her where she gets her shoes from cause she's always rocking something cute.... then i'll let u kno!!
thanks again!!

Toyin said...

LOL...glad I could help!
Yea plz let me know where your mum shops when you find out. Thanx!

Anonymous said...

lol..i love shopping too but the shops you listed are the ones i shop at.