Monday, June 21, 2010

On a hot summer Friday afternoon.....

Iphy carried herself to a waxing studio to get a Brazilian wax......

for those that don't know what it is....


http://beauty.about.com/od/hairremoval/ht/bikiniwax.htm

I don't know why I did it.... actually it is not my first wax, but it is my first brazillian, I have had my underarms waxed a couple of times because this annoyingly sensitive skin of mine reacts to all other forms of hair removal, be it shaving, depilatory creams, everything!! Trust me its annoying!!!

but anyways..i started getting my underarms waxed in April when I couldn't take the sensitivity and embarrassment anymore...
it hurt the first time..but now its a breeze...because my body has kinda gotten used to it.

ok....so i decided to try out a brazillian.....
some people asked me why I wanted a brazillian.... "do you have any special bobo coming into town?" bla bla bla....lol

hahaha.....bobo ke? i don't even have "bo" not to talk of "bobo"

well....no...i was just curious and it was my birthday weekend and i was due for another underarm wax anyways so i just decided to get a brazillian too since i was going to the waxing studio anyways.....

first of all....

its not as bad as people make it seem....

OR
it could just be that i can handle pain very well... because the lady who waxed me (who is a very sweet darling btw) was soo surprised when i told her it was my first time...
she said i went thru it like I had been getting brazillians in the past..... yay me!!!!

ok...but it can be overwhelming in a way sha.....
as in ..ur kini is open for the waxer...as in...you'll wear nothing!! nada!! from ur waist down u gorrraaa be nakeeddd!! and then u have to spread ur legs open for her to reach evry nook and cranny of ur vajayjay!! lol

mehn...that woman saw places i n my body that me sef i haven't seen before!!!
and then she touched evrywhere!!! well she had to..because she had to put some powder on the area and then even when she was putting the wax on...she had to put it everywhere i had hair!


then after a while ...i had to take another position besides opening my legs and lying flat on my back...... I lay flat on my back still but i had to raise my legs up and draw them up to my chest so she could see everything!!! as in ....this woman saw it all!!!!!!!!!


one thing i know is/.....there aint no way I am ever gonna wax anybody's vajayjay...never!!!! I can imagine the thousands of vajayjays the woman has had to see and deal with in her life!!!


but it was def not as bad as some people made it seem.....but DO NOT GET IT TWISTED...THAT ISH HURT THO!!!!

but not in an outrageous, unbearable, extreme way....
but it hurt.

and i am def going back there next month for another one!!! :)

my lil gurl is smooth as a baby's kini.....lol hehe

I'm happy my birthday weekend went well...... almost didn't...but in this life..i;ve learnt ..your happiness depends on YOU and only YOU...so yea... :)

mehn...anyone who said learning to play the guitar is easy needs to rethink that statement!! say what?????

I am going back to my piano lessons biko!! at least that one is easier for me to grasp

lessons learnt this past weekend: DO NOT give Iphy alcohol when she is already excited.... you will NOT like the outcome........................................or maybe u will.

listened to the radio show with Vera, Myne and Sting on women and changing, keeping or hyphenating their last names.... pretty interesting... i'm not an attentive person normally ..but i actually listened for the whole 90 minutes....


prayer request:
all those people who refuse to return your phone calls for no damn reason.......may their phones fall down inside the nearest toilet and may the toilet automatically flush!!


I miss naija small..... small sha

I want to attend a wedding soon!! its been what...two years?? dang!!!

I used to be a bubbler...now nothing thrills me more than sitting home, watching movies, E!, Vh1 , naija movies and eating pizza or oreos or something and wearing my nightwear....I hardly even leave my apartment these days...well except for school....





Ok i'm off to study...... wish me luck!

Iphy.

19 comments:

Blogoratti said...

Hey happy birthday in arrears...and yea you are right about that-happiness depends on YOU.
Be easy...

leggy said...

im def going to get one of those as soon as i can find the nearest wax studio here, i usually shave it ALL off myself.

ee said...

Ur prayer point dey kill me o
Happy Birthday Dearie....Anoda Gemini baby.>>>>multiple personality lomor
I miss naija a WHOLE LOT

CerebrallyBusy said...

LOL

happy ex-birthday jare

and no way am i opening up my vajayjay ever. uh-uh. no thanks.

btw what happened to your stories??

Molara Brown said...

Happy birthday in arreas...that your prayer point no comment...Happiness so totally depends on YOu

Rene said...

i can't believe i read all of these....i've contemplated getting one

NakedSha said...

Learning the guitar is easy
Learning the guitar is easy
Learning the guitar is easy
Learning the guitar is easy

Pia-gini?

Abeg jare, don't even think of giving up the guitar oh or else I will disturb you.

But yh, it'll get easier boo.

NakedSha said...

P.S, Nice new template. Hot, like a sister of mine.

Myne said...

Brazi what? Please they no see me. Let me save it for the OB-GYN, that is if. I may just choose CS, lol.

That your phone prayer eh? LOL...

Instead of E! Abeg finish Juachi's story now, abeg...

miss.fab said...

Lol wow. This is on my list of things to try soon but I'm not sure I can handle the exposure and pain. I have ZERO pain tolerance. I really don't think I can do it, lol.

I haven't been to a wedding in over 10 years. Lol @ used to be a bubbler.

Nice Anon said...

I cry when I get my eye brows waxed ka ofo kwa ebe ahu? No way Jose!

Nne your acting skills dikwa very funny. U try jare

iphyigbogurl said...

@blogoratti...thanks. :)
@leggy..yup. recommended
@KabiOsi... thanks gurl!! *does gemini hi-five*

@cerebrally....thanks!ahn ahn...but when u are giving birth nko....lol shey u'll open it dat time? As for those stories ehn....its laziness dats doing me....and writers block. :(

@Lara...thanks!

@Rene..u should...loved it! lol

@Naked...sister, i'll stick it out ..i must learn it...just that the piano has always been easier for me to grasp... thnks boo!

@Myne... loool.... try it! 4real! for adventure sake at least..haha!
i'm having serious writers block for tha juachi story mehn.... bcos i didnt think of a storyline b4 writing..i just created a story as i wrote each paragraph.

@miss fab...lol...4real? eeyyaa... but its not that bad tho...try it..u might be surprised. wow! 10 yrs? omo dat is a loong time


@nicey...lol..nne o so so eyebrow wax ne me gi udi ife a? haha...ndo oh!
thanks my dear!! na crase wey been dey worry me..lol

Sugabelly said...

Happy Birthday!! Brazilian waxes are nice and the pain isn't that bad

NaijaScorpio said...

Just saw ur video on nakedsha's blog. Can we get more videos please? You were hilarious. I was pissed before i started watching the video, totally forgot my anger by the time i was done.

Abeg, more videos. You are really good and u reminded me of the chics in Benin.

Sassy Trends said...

lol..is ds a kinda second blog?
Happy Burthday hun...x

Blessing said...

wow...the brazillan wax sounds intense! and there's diff positions that u have to be in and stuff! hmmm...interesting...

Amen to ur prayer point!!!...lol

Glad u enjoyed ur bday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, and no, its not late biko!
Brazilian Wax?! Tufiakwa, so m ga hapu yo hucha ebenile ahu? Mba biko!
Hope you good? Take care dear..

iphyigbogurl said...

sugabelly.... Thanks!! yea..i concur!

@Sting....lool...thanks gurl!! I'll do more vids soon! :)

@Sassy trends...this is the same blog i've had since last year when i started bloggin....
thanks for the bday wishes!! :)

@BBYW.... lool.....yea true...but i was comfortable with taking those positions.... so it wasnt too bad

@2cute4u....thanks dear!! :)
lool...eh he nu....ogini mere?biko try it!! adventure!! lol
i'm fine nne...thanks for asking.. hope ur bubbling?

Dike said...

let me confess to you that i luv the full bush..i wont want my girl tooking like a kid down there..