Monday, September 13, 2010

Blame it on the ogogoro and kai-kai

Saturday was a good day,
I went to my first football(American) game and I had good seats too.. because my homegurl's bobo is on the football team.. (it pays to have connections sha) lol

after the game I went back home with my flatmate, my friend and my friend's bobo and we were just chilling, watching tv and all

so my friend and her bobo said they were leaving because they had to go to bed..it was like 2am or so.. so they left. After like 10 or 20 mins my friend calls me and is like "Iphy, I need a favor..there is a drunk girl..naked..she was asleep in the elevator and my bobo said he knows her family (the drunk babe is a naija babe too) so can we bring her up to your apartment while we figure out what to do?"

so they brought the babe up to my apartment.. we placed her on the couch.. gave her water to drink (she refused sha) and then she fell asleep within like 2 seconds.. no joke.

so we were there searching her on fb and all trying to find out where she lives or if she has a friend that can come get her or something because me I won't even lie..I was afraid to let her spend the night in my apartment.. not just because I didn't know her..but what if she wakes up in the night kwanu and doesn't know where she is..and callss 911 (I know..my mind travels far)

or what if her body needs to vomit as she is sleeping (seeing as she was drunk as hell..as in she couldn't even stay up) , and she chokes on her vomit and dies in her sleep?

biko...me and my flatmate we be international student oh...if person die inside our house... dem fit carry us back to naija..sue us sef...lol...

anyhow sha..we eventually found the girls apartment number by going through her wall conversations on fb and saw a convo she had with a friend where she wrote her apt number...
so we woke her up and lifted her up from the couch..home gurl didn't even know where she was... she was even about to enter my room and go back to sleep (probably thinking she was in her own apartment) so my friend carried her and we took her to her apartment (her roomie opened the door because the girl sef didnt have her keys, phone or wallet with her) and to her bedroom and after making sure she was ok..we left.


ok...so this had me thinking... WTH does Alcohol do to you?? like can it really mess u up like dat? this girl was gone...as in she did not even know her own name sef...

what if somebody just took advantage of that girl, took her into their apt and drugged her and raped her or something... how can you be drinking like that ..and get drunk to that extent alone..why didn't you have friends with you? and if you did.. why did they leave ur ass out there alone knowing you were definitely going to end up drunk like dat. probably time to get new friends..


nawa oh... thankfully i have never gooten drunk to that level..i have never even gotten drunk before...maybe tipsy but not drunk..and i doubt i will get drunk to that level ever... my liver no reach.


MORAL OF THE STORY: Alcohol WILL do things to you.... drink wisely biko..if you decide to get drunk soo much that you don't even know yourself or where u are...go with friends that will not be drinking (or not be drinking as much)

Imagine if homegurl, in her drunk state, walked out of the apartment building to the street and got hit by a drunk driver( since all the college kids in this damn west campus get so drunk and drive like fools sometimes) ..wetin go happen?


ah well...

homegurl had a nice ass sha..damn! she was wearing only a thong so the ass was on full display... judge me not. I see good things and applaud them. I couldn't help but stare at her ass a few times as we were trying to help her..

is this a sign? am I a lez? lol


i keed.

e go be my pipu,
Iphy.

11 comments:

Vanity said...

I have been that fucked up only once and it was with my ex, in the safety of his room and he wasn't really drinking.

People need to drink smart

Fragilelooks said...

that babe na okpoko. werin she dey think before the booze. she get luck say una be nice pple. u din't take any pix of her in her drunken state???? thats what i would have done.lol

Nice Anon said...

Good you lot helped her. At least she got home safe all thanks to your kindness. Good for you Iphybekee!

shorty said...

That was so nice of you guys. God will bless you for that.

Myne said...

That was really nice of you guys. So the footballer got an eyefull of that ass too? LOL...

LucidLilith said...

Bless your heart for taking care of the girl...good deeds come back a thousand fold...

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

I am just trying to understand why homegirl was naked..where were her clothes? did she go out in only thongs??

iphyigbogurl said...

yea ladies... i'm glad we helped her out. people need to drink responsibly,hope she doesn't get that drunk again outside the safety of her home or sober friends

@Myne..yes oh..he got an eyeful of her ass.. but his babe was there so i doubt he looked at it too much..if not yawa fit gas..lol

@ achiever.. i think she went to the pool but what i saw her with did NOT look like a swim suit at all... maybe she just took her clothes off in her drunken state..

doll (retired blogger) said...

guess it wa the girls lucky day....i can imagine how her day would have ended if she fell into the wrong hands...

Anonymous said...

I wonder why she was even naked?
Lol naa you can't be lez you have to give props where props are due.
I don't mess with my student visa either lol - if there's problem I say "look this is not my country I don't want wahala"

Anonymous said...

lol @ the ass joke...indeed if she had been raped, would she had remembered? or who did it?

You ladies complain that men don't respect you..how can we when many of you dress indecently...she wearing only thongs to a party?

Luckily she met good people like you, if not......