Thursday, April 14, 2011

RANT!

I effing hate vague assignments!!! especially when it comes to papers..just tell me what to do and I'll do it... don't give me some unclear and vague rubbish..i've never wasted this much time trying to figure out how to construct a damn paper!! *takes large gulp of orange juice and alcohol mixture*

maybe this alcohol will trigger something in my brain to actually put this paper together..

I have vague, abstract nonsense!

This semester just needs to end biko... let me not worry about school till Fall 2011. yep! you guessed right..no summer school for me... the last two summers of my life have been spent taking summer classes...
let me at least enjoy one summer abeg..na me go school pass? shuo?


Please who is following American Idol?? can you believe Pia left last week? I'm still in shock! The voters must have been at a crack convention that week because there is no better explanation for Pia's elimination than the effect of cheap crack...ha!

So clearly I am not getting any sleep tonight..... If I don't make an A in this paper after all my brainstorming and rough drafts and what not ehn.... infact! ara ga gba ndi ara... not just ndi ara..ara ga gba everybody join sef...nonsense!

convo with my mum when she called me on Tuesday:
Me: *picks up phone* hello, C-mama good afternoon
mum: Fizzy, na wa for you oh..e get anything wey I do you? shuo..u never flash or call me since Saturday, we dey fight? you no dey call me again oh (all these said in waffi accented pidgin, I think my mum has a Warri alter ego..lol)
Me: AHHH..mummy I was going to call you tomorrow
Mum: hia! u no dey call your mumsi again oh..I hope sey no be another person wey dey carry you go oh.. e get anybody wey u dey love pass your mumsi? wetin I do you now? ehn Fizzy baby?
Me: hahaha..how i go love person pass you? them never born that person pupsi well!

hahahaha! I love convos with my mum mehn..when she switches to her pidgin or Igbo..u kno sey wahala dey or she's extra happy.. love that woman!

Abeg tell me why I had a dream that I was an aristo babe...make una see me see something oh... Ari gini?? abeg oh...If them send that dream make the dream go back tell them sey e no see me abeg..sey I no dey house..sey I travel.. ogini nu?

Sometimes Thirst can make women do some very "konkable" things... in case you didn't know what konkable means.. it refers to anything that someone does that makes the person eligible to receive a "konk" (for my ajebutters , aje-jams and my aje-nutellas.."Knock") on the head..

Thirst na strong thing oh.. the stories I have heard ehn about what some women do or put up with on top sey dem dey find man... me sef I no fit shout...e do me like sey I get sorethroat, I cannot just fit to shout...
Here ma'am..have a glass of water or sprite... we need to quench this thirst!

kai! God abeg ..let me never experience the level of thirst I have witnessed recently that makes people do stupid ish... If i do abeg may one of my friends/family members or an angel of yours have the kindness in their heart to konk me out of it... heavy serious head-ache inducing konk sef...biko

Nobody is saying don't desire a man or something... (afterall, you be wood? no be human being you be?)
but the whole world must not know that you are finding man and incomplete without one...
Thirst must not become your middle name..

infact MFM should add it to those their prayer point books.. "Father!!! May Thirst not become my middle name in Jesus name!! any thirsty spirit lurking around me....be quenched by divine rivers!!! Amen!"



Sometimes we just need to step away. People complain that you don't care about/call/check up on them enough..but then when you start ...it's as if you're bugging them and they start to do one kind, one kind....and start to act cold towards you....as if you're sweating them...

Male species...yes i'm talking to y'all.... *side eye to all of you* 
so yea...I guess that's my cue to step away...we can figure this out when you're ready. Ok boo? Ok. good. *more intense side eye*

*rant over*

*back to vague, abstract, nonsense bastard paper*





Toodles dah-lings!

Yours truly.

11 comments:

Beautiful said...

LOL! interesting post. Feeling you on the thirst and call thingy. don't worry ehn, your work on the paper won't be in vain.

Fragilelooks said...

ipheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. that convo with ur mum ehnnnnnnnnn.... nne gi wukwa oyoyo. lol

lol @ any thirsty spirit lurking around me....be quenched by divine rivers!!! Amen!"

Nonye said...

Iphy clown!!!! you always just crack me up!

Anonymous said...

hahhahahahaha... LMAO at thirst! Trsut me mehn... Thirst na bastard. God dey sha. :)

Good luck with your paper. I'm writing one right now too. School sucks.

Ginger said...

Your Mom speaks pidgin? Correct!!! I dont think my mom can speak pidgin to save her life. Elizabeth English abi na Victorian English all the way.

Thirst indeed...lol. I enjoyed reading..

kitkat said...

omg your mum is so cool lol. she's like your bff :p ..and sorry bout the rubbish paper, tjo! i cnt even wait for this semester to end!..boys are idiots, i'm currently in the "boys-are-jerks" phase. #okbye

Anonymous said...

Fizzylino hahaha u just made my nite with that post. Not been on here 4 a while. Side eye to d silly boys and loved d MFM prayer amen to that. Goodluck with ya paper hun and see u soon. Cheers babes.

Anonymous said...

sorry bout that paper, just do it n do it perfectly. it'll b over in no time

Anonymous said...

LOL at your mum!! Haha! Honestly, that thirst thing is konkable lol. Hope you get that A in your paper :D

Adiya

HoneyDame said...

LMAo......Thirst ehn,,,,conji,,,all of dem fancy fancy names for "this/that thing"...

Mena UkodoisReady said...

Hey BABE

I hope all is well with you now since its almost a month!

Loving your mum!!

Mena

http://efemenaoreoluwa.blogspot.com/2011/04/this-is-true-story-about-two-friends.html