Friday, March 25, 2011

Host of infections....

...I am sick..
I have to sing at a banquet with a group on Saturday evening and
I have an exam on Monday, i can't be falling sick now..

I am so exhausted, it is unbelievable...
I drove to school today instead of taking the bus..I live like 10 minutes drive away from campus..
When i was driving i felt like i was gonna slump and die on the wheel...
my eyes, head everything was turning..I an't even remember exactly how i got to campus...smh...lol

Now i'm enduring this boring class....then I have an hr to kill (doing absolutely nothing except wishing i was in my bed with a cup of hot Horlicks or something) before my next class..

can't wait till 4 so I can go home and lie down and drink Horlicks and watch Naija movie to make me feel better (i know...weird) and maybe sleep off...


I am a walking host of bacterial and viral infection right now......
if you see me sneeze...DUCK!

Why can't i taste food anymore...i feel like there is a rubber glove on my tongue... i can't taste anything..I'm just eating because I have to.... :(


this sucks!...


anyhooss
Sometimes...we make serious mountains of of mole hills for real.... I can't even deal...
I wish I had the strength , time, ability to give a damn, interest in some of the trivial shit people try to make a big deal of...
but i really don't

my apologies if that doesn't sit too well in your stomach.....


ah well.. let me get back to trying to concentrate in this class despite the little men that are panel-beating my brain cells and causing me this useless ogbanje headache..

*right hand on chest* I, Iphyigbogurl do solemnly swear that I would try to blog and tweet more often from today on...

my social network/internet life is at an all time low... i keep losing interest...
need to get my mojo back....


e go be my pipu,
Iphy

14 comments:

Nikkisho said...

pele ehn..hope u feel beter soon and please go to the clinic

HoneyDame said...

get well soon babes...or make I send you herbs?

Myne said...

Please don't be sick o, HUGS, and yeah, you can sneeze in my face. OK, I'm ducking...LOL...

Hope that made you smile, take care.

Yinkuslolo said...

I hope you get better soon.

I know the banquet is important but the exam on Monday should be studied for. Also, you may want to let the prof know about your current condition.

Anonymous said...

hope u get well soon babes. wish u well in d exam

Ms. Yellow Sisi Unspoken said...

aww speed recovery hun and all the best with exam

Blessing said...

Feel better!

Fragilelooks said...

NDO O.GET WELL SOON

Anonymous said...

Aww babe! Sorry about that! That's awful at this busy time- but you'll make it. Chin up

Adiya

Mena UkodoisReady said...

Keep up your fluids, take your medication and just relax.

Wish you a very quick recovery!!

Mena

someone needs serious advice-->

http://efemenaoreoluwa.blogspot.com/2011/03/er-candy-thoughts-caramel-dreams-and.html

Tega said...

Get well soon

All the best

kitkat said...

:/ aww sowi girl! i know hw it sucks to have one of those hardcore flu's were u cnt even taste the food u're eating :(
get well soon!..i also luv watchin naija movies when i'm sick or upset even though i'm the first person to say hw shitty nollywood is :p

Nonye said...

Iphy sweetie, I understand ur love for Nigerian Movies....hmmm I know!

sorry about your infection....sending u 10grms of fresh eheeeem! straight from the heart of Abakaliki :)

iphyigbogurl said...

Thank you guys! :)