Wednesday, October 13, 2010

if I fux with ya....

you see ehn.....
If i fux with you.. (not "fux" asper the F word.you dirty minded shildren...) i mean fux asper if I'm cool with you or roll with you etc...

anyways...if i fux with you as a person...do not expect me to try to decode your stupid messages you try to pass across to me..and attempt to alter myself because of you...if you do then indeed you have gone beyond stupidity and entered madness

ESPECIALLY if you do it to my face..

for e.g
"Iphy do you think you're just a lil too vain *stupid patronizing smile on your face* like for real..you can be materialistic"

what the hell do you want me to say?
a.) yea i do....should i stop? anything to make you happy your highness
b) no oh!!! me? vain?? impossible...i just like good things oh
c) *fall down, tears clothes and gnashes teeth* omg!!! you think I'm vain... my life is over..i will proceed to commit suicide now

your brain must be losing connection for you to open your mouth and say that kind of rubbish to me....
first of all....
is it your body, soul and spirit i am using to be vain?? I don't think so
secondly ..in the words of a wise Nigerian musician "is it your money"
thirdly... do you really expect me to actually put my brain to work and answer your question??

These are the kind of times where you want to tell somebody "your father is a standard bastard"

but I'm now a changed and renewed woman

and your father did not do anything to me.....

so I shan't


did u ever doubt the existence of "stupid questions" ?

well.....doubt no more.. as this rant was inspired by the asking of a stupid question...



nonsense and ingredient!!



how to answer a stupid question






...... JUST DON'T

7 comments:

Myne said...

there are indeed stupid questions, I think in the case you mentioned, the person should just say what's on their mind.

Blessing said...

LMBO!!!! U are hilarious!!! I strongly dislike stupid questions also..as innnn, shut up! what's ur own? hissssssss

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

Ify!! lol @ I am a changed woman..

Unknown said...

Stupid questions so make me want to scream..
I lack the patience or tolerance..

Anonymous said...

uber stupid questions...just get to the point and I would give you an answer if i feel the question deserve an answer.

'Lara

Anonymous said...

uber stupid questions...just get to the point and I would give you an answer if i feel the question deserve an answer.

'Lara

Mena UkodoisReady said...

Roflmao lwkmd! I hear you oh!!

But babe were are you na? Please come back, we miss you loads!!

I nominated you for the most stylish and versatile blogger. please go to my page and see the rules and the implication of being tagged.

tee hee hee

Mena