What is LOVE?
like how can you describe love?
I'm talking romantic love, like Romeo and Juliet type love
not agape or family love..
i've been wondering for about a year and half now
How do you know when/if you are in love?
Some weeks or maybe months back I was gisting with an ex..you know..the usual catching up and what not..
and somehow we entered the subject of love
I think it went from us talking about whether we loved each other and if we have loved any other since then...I forget the exact details but something similar..
He told me when you're in love, you just know
many others have said this but I don't understand it...how do u "just know"
I've don't think i've ever really loved before ....in fact..i don't even know, but I doubt it..
yea, I've said "I love you" before to some romantic partners.... either when they did something really nice...or before/after a long absence ....or a passionate moment..
and I've had it said to me a couple of times too...
But i still wonder about it, and how it happens or what it is..
recently, this dude i was "sorta talking to" (lol....isn't it funny the words our generation come up with to substitute "dating"?) told me he loved me...the first time he said it was via bbm...so I figured it meant nothing...and it was probably just all those mushy meaningless talk type things..
but then he said it over the phone a couple more times and I really wanted to ask him how/when he knew he was in love with me...or whether he was even in love with me...probably because I doubted he was really in love with me after knowing me for just 3 weeks...
but then I wondered if time is really a factor when it comes to love...
and then I wondered again what love really is...
and then I got a headache
But for all those out there who've loved before or are currently in love... How did you know when you fell in love?
How did it feel?
I'm just really curious
yours truly,
Iphyigbogurl
6 comments:
Can I say, you just know? LOL...
Time is really not the determinant. I don't go by the whole "feeling of love". Love is action and I tie mine to God's love for me (active and sacrificial), and the 1 Cor. passage. I've never seen any definition more apt.
errrr...U just know....it is in the actions, the unspoken words...U just know, shikena
hmmm but really Love is Love, lol did this help? I'm with you on this one because I have no idea, sometimes you think you're in love in a r/ship but when you're out of it, you look back and discover you weren't even in a quarter love.
Attraction, chemistry, butterflies in the stomach, thinking about the person all the time, wanting to be with the person,being protective of them and wanting the best for them, being patient with them,knowing their faults and still you make the conscious decision to be with them. Love is not just in sharing feelings it is also in understanding and deciding. * I dont know if it is oxytocin talking or me*
Hmm...I've be wondering also...I think I've been in love before...but it didn't last, so was it really love??? *sigh*
I wondered for a very long time too before i eventually met someone that made me stop wondering what love is. Like Myne said,true love is best understood from the bible.
Post a Comment