Sunday, August 12, 2012

My first attempt at erotic writing... Ha!


So, in my attempt to write more these days, I decided to try my hand at erotic writing for the first time... *cringe* ...not sure if I did a good job. I am open to constructive criticism , so it'd be nice if you left a comment after reading :) 



“I'm slightly tipsy and frankly I could use a good screw right now”

“ I'm sure I can take care of that”

Nene smiled, crossed her legs and squeezed tightly. She poured some more of the Merlot she ordered from room service into the glass and took a sip. “How soon can you get here then?”

“As soon as you want me to Sexy”

“As soon as possible, before I screw an object out of desperation. Room 1506.” she smirked and ended the call.

Nene got up and walked to the bathroom mirror, she let her hair down from the delicate bun it had been in all day. She took out her Dior pure poison perfume bottle from her purse and sprayed it; in her cleavage, her inner thighs, the back of her ears and wrists. She smiled as she read the name of the perfume out loud, “pure poison”; Kevin liked to call her his fatal poison. She applied more of her bright red lipstick , adjusted her bra and undid the top button of her dress shirt.

This was their routine, she would check into the Transcorp Hilton hotel for a few hours on some work days and wait for Kevin. They had stopped having their lunchtime rendezvous at her office because it became risky. They couldn't meet at his house either because Ivie, his wife was a housewife and Nene lived too far away from the centre of Abuja for her house to serve as an optimum location for a quick lunchtime rendezvous.

There was a knock on the door, she smiled and walked over to open the door. Kevin walked in, his tall, big, dark frame next to her petite frame was overwhelming. She looked up at him, smiled and kissed him softly. He immediately took off his jacket and kicked off his shoes.

“Someone's in a hurry” Nene smiled, pulling him close “I haven't seen you or lil' man in 2 weeks” she looked down at his crotch “i'm eager too, but take it easy babe, we've got two whole hours to kill” She kissed him and led him into the elegant and spacious room. He placed his keys, cell phones and sun glasses on the table. Their bodies were pressed close to each other by the plush king bed.

“Damn I've missed you babe” Kevin said breathing hard, his growing erection bulging.

“I can see that...or should I say, feel that” Nene kissed him slowly again, her hand moved to his belt buckle, she unbuckled his belt with the ease of someone who had unbuckled that belt numerous times before.

She took off his trousers and his shirt, leaving just his boxers on and pushed him on the bed. Then she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled of her skirt. All she had on was her matching red lace thong and bra. Kevin inhaled deeply as he admired her beauty from the bed. She was standing over him, hands on her hips. Nene was a beautiful seductress; she had a slim petite frame with 32DD breasts and a curvy bottom, her golden brown skin glowed as the sun rays from the window landed on her skin. Kevin breathed harder and faster as he looked at her. She climbed on top of him and straddled him as he kissed her neck, her breast, her hair, her ears, he quickly removed her bra with one hand as the other made it down to her panties. He felt her moistness as he played with her, Nene gasped.

“Babe, you are so wet”

“All for you darling” Nene whispered back.

Suddenly, Kevin flipped her around and lay her body on the bed as he climbed over her. He delicately travelled down the length of her body kissing and nibbling on her firm, hardened breasts and nipples, her tummy, her bikini line. Nene was shaking, damn the things this man does to my body ,she thought. He removed her lace thong and moved his lips and tongue to her inner thigh, Nene curved her hips towards him. He flicked his tongue on her clitoris as he slid two fingers into her, she gasped again and grabbed the sheets. He rhythmically moved his fingers in and out of her as his tongue continued working on her. Nene felt warm in between her thighs, her legs quivered and her hands squeezed her boobs. He started to increase the pace of his fingers and flicked his tongue faster, Nene could feel her body reaching climax, “Oh, Kev'...yes baby...it's...it's.. all yours...mmmhh, yes” she grabbed the sheets tighter and bit hard on her lip. She pushed against Kevin's face, burying his head deeper in between her thighs and her legs quivered faster as she felt the shivers go up and down her spine, her body bursting out, and reaching orgasm with the sudden expulsion of juices landing on his face and fingers from inside her.

Kevin moved back up, his fingers and mouth drenched in her fluids. “Someone came with a freaking Tsunami” he said smiling. Nene grabbed his fingers and put them in her mouth, sucking off her juices and then she kissed him.

“Fuck, I want you inside me babe, right now” Nene pulled him closer as she felt his stiff throbbing bulge on her crotch.

Kevin reached and pulled out the hotel drawer hoping to find a condom, he had forgotten to bring one. There was none, “You're still on the pill right?”

“yeah, it's alright babe”

He slid into her, at first he moved slowly, stroking deeply and delicately. Then he began thrusting harder with every moan and squeal Nene sounded, till they climaxed simultaneously, their bodies and fluids intertwined.


Thing is, Nene had stopped taking the pill three months ago.





3 comments:

Sugabelly said...

Bravo!! I liked this a lot.

A few pointers.

Instead of 32DD say "large" or some other descriptor for big. a bra size is an arbitrary number and a lot of people can't really estimate breast size from it. Case in point, when I was skinny I had 34DD breasts and I thought I had big breasts. Now I'm fat and I wear a J cup and my breasts are freaking huge.

The majority of the story is great but the last part could have been executed better.

How about this?

"Then he began thrusting harder with every moan and squeal Nene sounded, till they both climaxed.

As their bodies and fluids intertwined, it occurred to Nene that she hadn't taken the pill in three months."


Two major problems this fixes.

Number one, 90% of the time, men and women never climax at the same time, so reading it in a story is unrealistic and immediately screams Mills and Boons. You don't want to be associated with Mills and Boons, they are dreadful.

Number two, the last sentence is unusually awkwardly phrased. "Thing is" almost sounds as if you stopped writing the story and then turned to your friend who was standing behind you and pointed out this fact.

Unless you mean to break the fourth wall, it could be better phrased.

I hope this helps.

Great job!!!!

Yay erotica!! More Nigerians should write kinky stories so we can all have sexy time.

iphyigbogurl said...

Thank you Sugabelly! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yea, the 32DD felt a bit off to me as well...I'll correct that next time.

I meant to break the fourth wall actually but I guess I could have still phrased it better. As I write more I will improve on this.

Ugh! I HATE Mills and Boons.....i'll try not to be Mills and Boons like...AT ALL. lol

Thanks a lot for the tips! :)

And yes! Yay to erotica! I love kinky stories.....fun to read! :)

@adebsrk said...

You gotta tease. From the first line it was so obvious this babe wanted to fuck and would screw whoever came in, even if it was a goat.

You do know how you girls flirt and give signs that guys could misinterpret...that suspense makes it exciting.

It is more interesting to screw a chic I had no intention I could get than one that had it written all over her.

HARD-ON RATING: 3.5 inches our of 7