Sunday, August 12, 2012

Randoms + Update

Hello lovers,

I realized I haven't done a random post in a while...so I figured, why not? let's go :)

I recently cleared most of my stuff from my apartment because I am moving. I'm such a hoarder. Some of the things I found I didn't even know I had. I keep every little thing. Found love letters from secondary school (welp!) hahaha. Found a whole bunch of money in hidden places, four phones, old pictures, ipods, cameras, etc. *sigh* ....I sold and donated like 3/4 of my stuff. It's time to de-clutter. Here's to a clutter free me. *fingers crossed*


When I was younger I always wanted to be a singer, that's the one thing I have wanted to be that has remained constant. Over the years I've wanted to do various things and gone through different phases, but I cannot remember a time in my life where I did not want to be a singer, whether commercially or as a hobby. Nothing has changed, apart from the fact that I don't think the talent I had is still there. In other words, I still hope to go into music at some point in my life, but I don't know if i'm talented enough anymore... guess I don't believe in my singing like I used to. oh well...

Soooooooo...I recently got back from Toronto, Canada... I had an AWESOME time!!!! Plus I had been on a loooong diet that I needed to break...and I did.. so yay!

yo....I need to go on more vacations now that i'm done with school....I used to travel a lot...but college destroyed that. Time to get a lot more stamps on the passports within the next year

Myne Whitman recently did a post titled "Describe your last EX with a movie title" ....Hahaha...had me brain storming for a bit...

      My very first ex would be "Keeping Faith" the Nigerian movie... because we gave ourselves names of the characters in the movie...lol...the things young love will do to you sha.

    or it could be "Letters To Juliet" because dude was into love-letters...he always wrote me letters and sent some Js1 or 2 boy to give to me...lol....even the two break ups we had happened via letters, 1st time he sent me a letter after we quarreled, saying he was done, and I was depressed for 2 hours after..lol.  Second time, I sent an email chucking up my deuces due to distance (after he graduated) and what not. lol

 Have to say, some of them letters were romantic as heck though...one time like this...this dude wrote me a full foolscap sheet of love letter in formal letter writing style....chai! lol

the heading was like

Dear Ma,
               APPLICATION TO HAVE KEEP YOU AS MY ONE AND ONLY


Hahahaha! I was feeling fly that night during night prep, cheesing like a drunk rabbit...lol. good times yo
     

     My second ex would be "Friends With Benefits" ...not that we were actually friends with benefits as in no strings attached..but because we were more friends than lovers and we are still good friends


     My last ex would be "Worlds Apart" ....well, because it was long distance and we are from two different worlds ..in terms of religion


Exes listed above do not refer to people I dated/"talked to"... I mean actual boyfriends at some point. For instance, even though I dated someone on and off for most of last year, I wouldn't refer to him as an ex per se....because we never became official


I'm moving out of Austin in a week ....I have been waiting for this feeling of sadness and mild depression to hit me..i hear it's common when you're finally moving out of the city where you went to college. But, weirdly.... I don't feel sad or depressed actually. If anything i'm eager...can't wait for the rest of my life to begin


That being said, I'd miss Austin sha...made some awesome memories, good friends and met some great people in this city. Hopefully time will permit me to visit soon


People keep saying "life after graduation is not all that" ....ermmmm...biko it is. Anything that requires me not going to class, writing papers, taking tests etc is all that and more. whew! glad it's over.... well, until grad school


I can't imagine how people muster up the courage to make that "if-I-could-be-with-anyone-forever-it'd-be-you-but-you-have-a-girlfriend/boyfriend/fiance/fiancee-that-you-love-dearly-and-will-walk-down-the-aisle-soon-with-but-I-just-thought-I-should-tell-you-now-or-forever-hold-my-peace"
but I admire people like that though, people who can be so open with their emotional desires like that. it takes guts


I won't be surprised if I end up being a cougar at some point in my life...for fun....I have those tendencies...lol. As for actually marrying a younger man, I don't know sha....the few people I know who've done it has warned me NEVER to do it....I don't understand why...lol


Anyways, I gravitate towards older men anyway...so we'll see


OK, I've run out of things to say...

Laters gators!








2 comments:

Sugabelly said...

I'm quite a bit of a hoarder too but I discipline myself when it comes to throwing stuff out. I try to be ruthless as possible.

hoverboardsonly said...

I have read the blog and i really like it.
The way you portrait the blog is outstanding like your work.
pinoy teleserye Pinoy lambingan.
And Tv