Wednesday, September 16, 2009

AGAINST DADDY'S WISH.....

Almost two weeks since my last post,
been busy, school and all

I am in such a happy mood today... one of those days that ur happy but dont know why.. :)

I mustered up the courage and did the bigchop!!! I LOVE IT!!

big brother #2 is coming in about 2 weeks with his wife-to-be...... I am excited..... can't wait to meet her!!! we talk on the phone and are FB friends and she's met all my family...but ME....lol...i can't wait to see them..haven't seen brother #2 in a year, brother #1 and # 3 ..i saw them in the summer

met this guy over the weekend, through a friend, he's pretty cool, he likes me, we hung out, *i shall stop there*

Got my driver's permit......am i excited? HELL YEA!!! woohoo!!!

pictures of my big chop........ AGAINST DADDY'S WISH....(i sent him (and mum) pics tho...now i look more like his wife (my mum..lol)..... lets hope he likes it...








yours truly,
xx

21 comments:

Azazel said...

Lol this is nice.
My first time to your page, and I must say I approve.
Nice chop btw.

Anonymous said...

you look very chic.like the hair

Rene said...

i like.

LG said...

c ya mouth :)

marilyn said...

nice hair do.i like it.
how u dey?

uNWrItten* said...

i love the new look..i wanna cut my hair too but im scared lol

honey91 said...

i wish i had one of those days dat id be happy for no reason..:(

nyays absolutely love ur hair
ps..hope u n big bro 2's wife to be get along great!

Myne said...

You look very pretty, now the chop don dey hungry me, LOL

David.фаворит Бога номер-один said...

YOU!!!
text me sharp sharp...LOL

Sassy Trends said...

Is this borne out of everyone trying to wear this natural look?
nice but I think I luv the curls and all..lol

Nice..xx

iphyigbogurl said...

thanks y'all....
appreciate it!

Ms. 'dufa said...

Ur a cute-y! The cut didn't turn out bad afterall

iphyigbogurl said...

awww...thanks Ms. 'dufa!
*blush blush*

iphyigbogurl said...

awww...thanks Ms. 'dufa!
*blush blush*

tunrayo said...

permission to steal your picture and show someone who's going to chop my hair off...thanks in advance. ive been wanting to cut my hair for a very long time now (no liver +the fear of the unknown) but i think i might just do it. doubt it would look half as good as yours but it should be liberating. wish me luck :-)

iphyigbogurl said...

aww...dont worry it will look good on you..... just make sure the person knows what they are doing or if u dont kno if u can trust them, do it yourself (i did mine myself)
good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute..I actually like.

Admin said...

am i invited to your lips?

iphyigbogurl said...

@ Oreo... thanks!!

@muyiwa...lol.... i shall take dat as a compliment on my lips.

CerebrallyBusy said...

my first visit, and gurl, i am HOOKED!

i luv yhur blog :)

iphyigbogurl said...

awwww..thanks cellebrallyBusy!!
appreciate it!!
xx