Monday, May 3, 2010

I want to write....

I used to be able to write songs...

now i can't even construct a simple sentence to show my feelings on pen and paper

and I miss it..

GOSH...
THIS HAS TO BE THE LONGEST WRITERS BLOCK IN HISTORY....


I have a lot of feelings at this time in my life....

I want to say sing a lot of things....

but i can't


and it is frustrating.....to say the least...

i need to pour out my emotions....



xx

7 comments:

honey91 said...

I think putting this post down is a start.
I hear doing something different and exciting is a way to help with a writer's block
good luck hun

Molara Brown said...

Writing this is a good start...guess it's the rush of emothions that is causing this, but you will get over it.

Mr.Funnyhoneymoney said...

youre not alone girl, hope that makes you feel a lil beta cos seeing this made me beta, guess now i can try pen down some

Myne said...

Mr Funny! Where have you been? LOL

@Iphy, just take it easy and write it out like this, the deep ones will surely come back.

Adeoluwa - NBB said...

It sure happens.. Just it easy ok. you'll have it back

Unknown said...

Oh sometimes, you're just 'feel less' if ever there's a word like that.
Love the expression..
Let go.. you would when you're ready.
Take care

iphyigbogurl said...

thanks guys! :)
this is why i love blogging..
people always have encouraging things to say. :)

xx