Uhm...
ignore my title...lol
that was the first thing that came to my head when i opened this page..hehe
eh heh my pipu ...how una dey???
mehn..its been a while since i put up a real random post oh...
and y'all kno a sista can be random as hell......hehe
first of all...Thank God for Ex-schoolnerd's life mehn...sometimes we never know what can happen in a split second but God always takes control...
that reminds me of one day mehn...i was jejely on my own oh..minding my business like I should...
I had gone to Walmart because I needed to buy some groceries plus my car headlights were acting up so I stopped at walmart auto center for them to replace the bulb and just generally check my car and what not. After I had finished, I started driving out of the parking lot and got on a road that leads out of walmart complex to the main road .....
Ok now....as I was leaving, keeping my eyes on the road like I should, being in my own lane and side of the road, I was turning into the gas station to fill up my tank before getting on the road proper...
I DONT KNOW THE KIND OF OGOGORO THAT GIRL DRANK THAT MORNING......
All of a sudden oh...this girl was driving into that same road..ON MY SIDE OF THE ROAD........
DOES SHE THINK SHE IS IN ENGLAND????????
THIS IS HOW I ALMOST HAD A HEAD ON COLLISION WITH A BIG TUNDRA TRUCK THAT THIS GIRL WAS DRIVING OH!!!
her side of the road was freee...i dont know if na loss of steering control oh.....or whether she was under the influence of anything BUT this girl almost ran into me proper.....AND SHE WAS SPEEDING!!! how can you be speeding on a road that leads you out of walmart???????????
are you on the highway?????
The annoying part was that this girl did not even show any concern or anything...I just quickly slammed on my brakes and she stopped and just swerved to her side of the road, gave me this "look" and continued going....
OK.......ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS THAT WHEN I AM ANGRY..I CAN GET CRAZY AND IT WILL NOT BE A PRETTY SIGHT!!!! IF YOU LIKE BE GEORGE BUSH OR OPRAH...I'LL SET UR ASS STRAIGHT!!!!
I was about to make a u-turn and follow this girl to the parking lot, park beside her and wait for her to come down and talk some sense into her head!!! As in I was seriously contemplating following this girl and giving her a piece of my mind!!!!
but i remembered
1. I cannot control my self and my tongue in times of anger
2. the babe might fear and call po-po on me and say "this african girl" was threatening her
3.some security car just kept patrolling walmart parking lot and they might think some ish is about to pop off if i go and start raking for the girl...
mehn dat day ehn..... my blood was boiling!!!! as in.....sometimes when i am angry i surprise my own self... i just started screaming in my car to myself once i was at the gas station...as in screaming oall the screaming and raking i would have given that girl dat day!!!
kai!!! even just writing this post now is making me want to punch somebody...
All these people that will be driving anyhow they better take their time oh...this is recession abi??
bia..if anyone should hit me (God forbid) and nothing happens to me..just car body damage, after they pay for insurance and all that, me i'll add my own ontop oh!!! I'll claim shock, concussion, headache, leg ache, hearing loss, broken jaw ..everything!!! by the time they compensate me finish ...next time they see car they'll run!!!
ndi ala ju obodo oyibo for real mehn!!! mad people just full this place..imagine oh... chukwu ekwere ife ojo biko!!
Kai!! I'm almost done with finals..just one last one tomorrow morning which i don't really have to take because I already have an A in the class and the final is optional... :D
ok actually its an A- (90) i have..lol...
this my school sef sha.... This their new +/- system dikwa very very risky oh!!!
This is something I woulda just been done with by now....
but now I have to take this final because I'm trying to make a proper A (95 and up)
I went to speak to the professor about bumping my A- to an A...lol... the woman gave me one serious ela like this ehn....kai!!
she's like "just take the final, you're already so close to an A"
:(
but she was nice enough to tell us that the final is just the first three exam questions joined together....
as in the same questions just different wording...
nice woman sha
mehn time flies oh.... ogini??
mid-May already????
abeg it should slow down small oh...during the summer it should better not fly like this.....
My birthday is next month!! woohoo!!!!!!
and my darling sister from anoda mother is giving the best gift by coming to see me!!! yes!!
mehn.... This summer ehn...I am going to be adventurous..ok...so I want to go skydiving....who has done it before? is it fun? well i guess it is...but is it like scary fun or just fun?
what are the chances of my parachute not opening up?? lol
biko....I need to know oh..no be like dat man pikin go fall break bones oh...
Anyways....let me get back to reviewing stuff for my final tomorrow so I can BEAST IT PROPER!!!!
Iphy is dreading:
- sitting down for like 8 hrs next week braiding my hair..the last time i sat down for 8 hrs to braid my hair was last year july, and i couldn't feel my butt for 3 days
- the 3 hrs drive to Houston on Monday.... last time i drove for 3hrs nonstop, i couldn't feel my butt for about 2 hrs.... :(
yeah yeah i know..people are driving 6 hrs and i'm complaining about 3.... DON'T JUDGE ME!! *hides face*
-Cleaning this apartment and finding things I need to take to salvation army is WORK mehn!! I need a maid!!! or a mugu...lol (anyone will do)
#okthanksbye
(I am learning twitter language small small oh)
e go be,
Iphy.
15 comments:
E go be oh, boo.
And hehe, A-town is beginning to sound like reality oh..:)
Coolu temper o, lol. I could feel your vex at that babe still. Thank God sha for Xschlnerd, this life is so crazy sometimes.
A friend went skydiving and they had only good words for it. Go on and tell us wha you think too.
Enjoy your weekend.
"DOES SHE THINK SHE IS IN ENGLAND????????"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... That cracked me up... I swear na so so craze poeple full obodo oyinbo o, my sister... They shld sha not use their craze to disturb us sha.
Good luck with your finals. :)
Very hillarious post! Love the way you blend igbo into your writings..how you dey now? so good to be here..Enjoy your weekend.
Trybes
LOL
i love you iphey
Can you imagine? Driving on the wrong side of the road? That's crazy.
i hate siting at a place 4 long. wen i was much younger it was realy bad. had traveld 2 my hometown wit my family only 2hrs in d car and i had to b liftd out to my bed.
Nka abuzi obere iwe!
I hope i could communicate, My writing in ibo is wack! Jare I feel you.. Nice writeup.. Been a while you gave us that!
Happy birthday in advance!
I so do not envy and the braiding I tell you!
that was so Ify way back when..your random eh..rocks
go grab that A+, jare..
@Nakedsha..... good to hear.. <3
@Myne...no worry..temper don cool small.... we taink God... lol
i'll def try it mehn this summer!! seems fun!!!
@F ..lol...as in ehn.. i tire for people sometimes..if u are responsible enough to get a license or a car..then drive like a responsible person dammit!!! lol
@Trybes... Thank you my broda. I dey oh.. body full ground kampe! how ur side?
@Cerebrally busy.. lol... thanks sugar! luh ya!!
@Jaycee...imagine oh!! as i just dey my own jeje oh.... kai!! na wa 4 pipu
@fragilelooks...wow 4 real?? eeya.... i understand how u feel mehn... i hate it too
@2cute4u.lol...nwannem rapu that thig mehn... as far as i can understand wat u wrote then nsobu adiro... :)
@his treasure... lol... i kno abi.. e don tey since i randomize for this space.... i miss it sef..the days i used to post often.. :(
thanks! i don grab the A... :)
Nne, i like dis ur blog oh. Nice post. May God deliver us from all evil, Amen!
This post had me laughing through the end. So many crazy drivers out there and what pisses me off are those idiots that give that look. Driving 3 hours is a lot for us east coast people since we'll prob be in another state by that time but I know you southerners drive for a longer time like it's nothing. Have a safe trip and I hope your exam went well.
I don laff die, u no go kill pesin o! i love the way u write...brilliant!
mad drivers, u'd think they have a pact with death that day. point is, die alone now, must u kill me join?!
hair for 8 hrs?! ogini???? the craziest i've spent in a salon is 4 - 5 hrs and even d salon pple hated me that day - 8 hrs?!! Mba o!
@Beulah... lol..thanks nwanne. Amen!!!
@Suru.....thats why I like the east coast mehn, pata pata 1 hr u have reached ur destination. my exams went well missy, thanks! :)
@Omotee!..... lol.. thanks gurl!
dont mind these yeye drivers..behaving as if there is something wrong with their brain.
mehn i even spent more than 8 hrs...i spent about 10.. :(
That 'How can somebody be speeding on the road that leads out of walmart' looool!!!
you crack me up mehn!!!!!
iLove your blog :)
Post a Comment