Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kinky Khronicles - Journey so far (photos and vlog)




I look a hot mess in the video....
but u kno u still luff it!! hehe.... :p

12 comments:

NakedSha said...

:)

Myne said...

Your hair grows quickly o, and I like the color, so if you hot comb it, what style will it suit?

Molara Brown said...

wish i have the gut to chop off my hair, am tempted...love this

Blessing said...

nice!

shorty said...

Nice, I love the colour of your hair.

F said...

Love love love your hair... Kinky hair is sexy. :) Just coming to terms with mine... It's growing out as well. We'll see how it goes sha. Looking forward to ur next vlog. :)

BSNC said...

This babe where have thou been?

iphyigbogurl said...

Myne..thanks! :)
i dnt kno what style it will be...i guess...it'll just be straight or look blown out maybe..havent done it b4..so its kinda like experimentation ..lol

@Lara...thanks!

@BBYW...thanks!

@shorty... me too!! lol..thanks!

@F..gurl u know!!! sexy indeed!! will do another vlog as soon as i hotcomb the hair!! :)

BSNC...i have been around oh..u on the other hand have been MIA....lol.. how far na?

BSNC said...

my dear i have been pretty busy, but i have been trying to stick around.

I didn't notice the bag until you said something..lol. I can't believe you almost cried because of the small hair that fell off.

You hair is coming up pretty well( your hair is like am coming up, i want the world to know gat to let it show..lol)

Unknown said...

Nice one..
Love yours..
Mine's carpet level lol..!

David.фаворит Бога номер-один said...

nice!
suits you well...

just passing through and leaving my mark :)

iphyigbogurl said...

@BSNC....lol...mehn dat tiny hair dat fell was important oh!!!
thanks ma'am!!!! i want it to keep growing non-stop!!

@2cute4u..thanks gurl!!

@David. thanks.