Tuesday, July 27, 2010

its a lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Its a lieeeeee!!!!
my blog anniversary passed and I didn't even realize???

anyway happy 1 yr anniversary to moi... plus 23 days...

smh....... I have been so out of this world these days....

i'm on holiday so i take a shower only when needed (DO.NOT.JUDGE.ME)

wear tank top and these hideous jogging pants i stole from my brother..

sleep like a log of wood (for example; yesterday i went to bed at 9am...and woke up at 4am the next day!!!! 19hrs of sleeep!!! blisss!!! i can swear it was orgasmic mehn!! ok not quite but u catch my drift? )

this is my first real summer since i started college because i am not taking summer classes all through.... Thank God!



I really should go shower mehn... its been what?? like 2 days?? *bows head in shame* my mummy shouldn't hear this!!


on the bright side...I applied for my first job ever..... feeling positive about it. here's hoping that I get it ,will also apply for a couple more so i can have my eggs in many baskets... :D ... I am sooo eager to have a job and be semi-responsible and all that nice stuff!! and of course the thrill i will get when i say
"oh i'll call you later..I AM AT WORK" or "lets meet at say 5pm? THAT'S WHEN I GET OFF WORK"

*happy naked dance*

keep your fingers crossed for me oh!! :) tenkz!!


oh and remember the daddy's shirt from my last post???

tried it again....pimped it out a lil

I looked sooo hot that i was lusting after my own self.... lol


as you can see/have already seen...i have norring to really talk about.....but i try to update this blog regularly...so yea....another random post AGAIN....

well you can't blame me.... i have nothing serious to really talk about that
A) i am willing to share
b) that might interest y'all


oh yea..in my 19hr sleep experience....I had a dream.... that this dude i have a crush on.... liked me back....we made out....he took me to dinner...infact he even helped me brush,style and wear my wig before we went out, picked out a dress for me...( *gasp* i know right??? how cool?? lol) and then when we went out, he saw his ex.... left me and started kissing her and then took her out and she was giving me this bad eye like this ehn....like "try again next time sucker!!!"!!!

wth???? A sista can't even get some love in her dreams????

ok..thats it!!!

i'm moving to the other side.....maybe this is a sign..maybe i am meant to be a lez. no wonder facebook has been featuring ads like "meet lesbians in your area" on the side of my fb homepage...
i know a couple of girls who like me.... :D will give it a shot....








I keed ...I keed!!!!

Lez wetin? not in this lifetime....lol




ok..i'm out!
xx

7 comments:

Ms.O said...

LOL! #random much!!! 19hrs of sleep! WOW!

isha said...

I've done that ridiculous sleep bit before, infact, it's been a while. I should do it again. Mine's was like 21hrs or so. I woke up so lathargic. I remember it was cos I was jetlagged. Lol.

Enjoy your holiday o, and all the best on the job hunt.

Fragilelooks said...

NNE GA SA AHU O. LOL. ENJOY.

Myne said...

You better be keeding, lol. Good luck in your job hunt.

But this random post was mad funny and mischievous, I loved it.

Yankeenaijababe said...

lol...goodluck on the job hunt, hang in tight, enjoy the free period while it last...stay blessed.

Nice Anon said...

Goodluck on the job situ! That your dream get K leg o

ZeL said...

Are u sure ur kidding? Lol

Neways, welcome to the "shower on holz : only when needed club" Good to know there are more of us in this world :)

I thought I could sleep. I can do 12hrs max...19hrs ??? Lol. U take the crown