Sunday, July 4, 2010

I have come to the conclusion that......

most of these idiots i come across who seem like they are interested in something more than the coochie





ARE NOT....



and they are usually older, unattractive Naija male species.....




*hold on while I go puke in disgust*




#randomthoughts

9 comments:

Nice Anon said...

Nne they all want your thing.. the difference is some wanna wife it.. others want to chop it and clean mouth.

Fragilelooks said...

NA SO E BE O MY SISTER. MSCHEWWWWWW

Myne said...

Nice Anon, Daalu. One has to just shine eye.

Blessing said...

Tell me about it!

Hissssssssss *rolls eyes*

Onose said...

its the old AND young...esp. the young...smh

Unknown said...

mscheeeeew, na small thing? Don't mind them, stupid men!

Just seeing your tag for the Honesty Meme..
Just did it today before I saw yours..
How are you? Take care

Anonymous said...

LOL .. Its disgusting but true.. and I think its All Naija men be them Old or young
M

The experiences of an achiever....... said...

And I can TOTALLY relate!!!

Blogoratti said...

Lol at y'all...how you doing miss?