Nigerian. Music Lover. Culinary Enthusiast. Shopaholic. Lover. People-Watcher . Honorable Thrower of Shade.
U hear he is a man? Before you bin tink sey hin get toto?
lol...nice carry ur wahala go jare...as in..i been think say na boy..but na man
nawa oh! is it only the chinese that want to do everything....kilode.....:) I know I'm a hater............
haha... no hate my dear...our (naija/africans) time to shine is coming... loland i heard he is actually from Taiwan...not China
wow! He actually does sounds like Whitney! He doesnt even sound like a man...
Etide, he sounds good.I miss you oh, it would be lovely if you explained your facebook issue.Please send me the 'new' number.Love you like ants love sugar.
@ZEL....i know right!! he did really good!!@Nakedsha.... which new number? i still have my number..just outta the country till Monday (9th)xx
the number you're using now, that's what I mean.Did u leave FB?
yes I left FB....my number is the same..
Post a Comment
9 comments:
U hear he is a man? Before you bin tink sey hin get toto?
lol...nice carry ur wahala go jare...
as in..i been think say na boy..but na man
nawa oh! is it only the chinese that want to do everything....kilode.....:) I know I'm a hater............
haha... no hate my dear...
our (naija/africans) time to shine is coming... lol
and i heard he is actually from Taiwan...not China
wow! He actually does sounds like Whitney! He doesnt even sound like a man...
Etide, he sounds good.
I miss you oh, it would be lovely if you explained your facebook issue.
Please send me the 'new' number.
Love you like ants love sugar.
@ZEL....i know right!! he did really good!!
@Nakedsha.... which new number? i still have my number..just outta the country till Monday (9th)
xx
the number you're using now, that's what I mean.
Did u leave FB?
yes I left FB....
my number is the same..
Post a Comment