Saturday, February 5, 2011

Red 'fro of mine :)

so...instead of going golden brown, i dyed my fro some kind of brownish red...
I expected a brighter result but I guess this is okay as well....maybe in 6 months i'll go brighter. :)

yay for color!!!

P.S i need to deep condition...it's been a whiiiiiiiiilllleeeee...

My fro feels neglected :(


yours truly,
Iphy.....

P.S I got in an accident yesterday, lost control of my car because the roads were icy and my car just kept going...eventually it hit a curb and fire hydrant and stopped... I am EXTREEEEEMELY thankful another car wasn't coming... that woulda been a head on collision ..
I will never drive on icy roads again! never never! well, unless i get snow tires or something...

me, my friend and my car are good.. no scratches, damages, nothing! just a flat tire that i need to take care of.
God is good. :)

I shan't tell the parents though...no need to have them worried....

once again... God is good. :)

have a great weekend folks!
stay warm, safe and happy!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank God for your life. Another blogger, blessing survived two accidents as well. God is good.

Bsnc

NaijaScorpio said...

Thank God you are safe. Which kind ojoro picture is this? Abeg style the hair and show us better picture jo :)

Blessing said...

LOVE your hair color!

And thank God for protection!

Nice Anon said...

Driving on black ice is very dangerous. Glad you're fine.

Myne said...

Ahhhh...thank God for saving you in the accident. O dikwa risky o..

Your hair is wow, I no fit sha..

kitkat said...

woah..u gats to be careful hey. glad u'r safe though :)
love ur hair color.. but isnt dyeig hair supposd to be bad for the hair?.. wanted 2 dye mine but people sad it spoils hair :(

Unknown said...

I thank God for you o! Take care.

Rita said...

OMG...must have been a scary experience...thank God you are okay...sorry oh!

Unknown said...

Thank God for saving your life. He's the keeper of Israel; he'd continue to keep you.

- LDP

Natural Nigerian said...

Hi, what did you color your hair with? I hope you don't mind my asking?

I'm glad you are okay.

Blogoratti said...

Stay safe always...good look by the way*

Stella Kodi said...

Nice blog...be safe

Anonymous said...

Thank God ur fine, cld ve been worse
please b extra extra careful

ABIGAIL NY said...

Actually like the red on you, red doesn't always suite everyone but for you it looks good!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

Mena UkodoisReady said...

Thank God for you, keep safe xx

Mena UkodoisReady said...

Thank God for you, keep safe xx

Mena UkodoisReady said...

Thank God for you, keep safe xx

Anonymous said...

Wow really? Not even scratches? God is really good. He's in control

Adiya
http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com