So , Tiwa Savage tweeted about going to the U.S to shoot the video for her new single "Love Me"... and she told her fans to send her a vid of them singing/dancing to the song and she'll include the vids in her new video...
My friends and I were being jobless one fine Thursday evening and decide to do a mini choreography to the song...
Pardon us, we were feeling like divas...haha
I'm the one in the middle (yes I know i was quite aggressive with my attempt at "sexy dancing" lol)
Hope you enjoy...be easy on the comments... we are not professional dancers. :)
let's hope Tiwa likes it enough to put in her video..................................................or maybe not actually....
11 comments:
:D This is epic! kudos to you girls
You all tried, but the lighting wasn't too good. All the best.
YOu guys did a good job
Haha!! Nice! Will be looking out for you girls :D
Adiya
Muse Origins (Creative Nigerian Features)
Muse Origins
lol! cute haha
I have reasons to believe the lighting was poor for a reason.LOL Anyway,you were the only dancer i saw there (hope your friends don't see this o,LOL).You really tried and i didn't know you were that...
lightning = poor
capture = too far
are you guys dancing with heels?
lol! nice sha...keep up d moves!
I'm here to help get your site off to a fantastic begin. Do not be 1 of those that wished they'd carried out it far better the very first time, then get on the task, and cost, of beginning above. Your internet site displays that which you as well as your company or pastime are all about.
I am ready to offer low-cost, user-friendly, custom made created websites for a vast array of organizations, organizations and groups.Furthermore, it should not cost a fortune to obtain you started. I will help guide you by means of the procedure and even warn you when i think you could be acquiring in above your head, or past your spending budget.
Here are some hight top quality solutions to get a resonable cost:
Front-End Development
Custom web site design
Affordable web site design
E-Commerce website design
Corporate Website Design
Innovative website design
Static Web Design
Website maintenance
Web site re-designs
SEO Services
Logo Design
Please look around the site for further information about the [url=http://www.adrianbotea.com]web designer[/url] services that I am able to offer and to see examples of websites that I have designed
--------------------------------
[url=http://www.adrianbotea.com/seo-services][img]http://www.adrianbotea.com/seo-moz.png[/img][/url]
Nice one!
how u
Post a Comment