Sunday, November 22, 2009

.....................................

today is sunday.....
this will be like the 5th week since i havent been to church.

since august.... i have been to church about 4 times

mummy called this afternoon and asked if i went to church today..... i said no..... she didnt complain but i could tell she was SAD/WORRIED from her voice.....

before she hung up she said a prayer with me.....

I need to go to church one of these days.......
sometimes you need all the encouragement you can get and going to church does that for me......
no matter how down/worried/stressed/troubled I am....going to church makes me feel a whole lot better.

I shall go the sunday after next..next sunday i'd be on my flight back from newjersey from thanksgiving break so i'll go the sunday after next

I have a test on Tuesday that I am kinda worried about.....not that its hard......its just that right now I am not in the moood for any tests whatsoever....... its almost thanksgiving..all I WANNA DO IS SLEEP......AND EAT....... and who on earth gives a test on tuesday before thanksgiving? these proffesors have lost their minds sha

but i'm happy about my yoruba test....i thot i flopped....but wen i saw my paper i got 105 out of 100..... :)........... now all i have to focus on is the technology project

and after thanksgiving.....tests again and finals..... :( *deep sigh*

WAKE ME UP WHEN CHRISTMAS STARTS PLEASE...

anyways....

HOPE ALL OF U HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEK AHEAD........ FOR MY YANKEE PEEPS...ENJOY YOUR THANKSGIVING!!! :)

OFF TO STUDY FOR THIS TEST.... :(

BYE LOVELIES!!!

xx
iphy

11 comments:

leggy said...

lol....hope you do well on your test and try and get to church if you can.take care.

honey91 said...

i know the feeling of wanting to eat and sleep...id like that very much mehn...
good luck in ur test..im sure ull do great...

Neo said...

u remind me of dis frnd i had in uni, he wld always moan abt exams and say he did badly and then when results came out he'd have staright A's. so i'm sure ur test will be fine ok?

go to church child! i swear its one of the things that keep me sane out here.

Bubbles said...

I have tests on monday and tuesday!
it sucks!
Happy thanksgiving to you too boo!
x

chayomao said...

Doing exactly just that

Eating and sleeping that is :)

IT FEELS GREAT, if i may say so myself.

Goodluck in the test, and try to drop by church sometime. For ur sake :)

Myne said...

And I thought I would be first, LOL. Good luck in the tests and happy thanksgiving in advance.

iphyigbogurl said...

@leggy...... thanks babes...
i will

@honey91.... thanka gurl!!

@Neo
lol..... thanks...i shall go to church the sunday after next...I
promise ma'am

@Bubbles...... awww... Goodluck on ur tests gurl!!

@Chayoma...u are tryna makle me jealous shey?? lol *its hall not work AMEN!!!*
thanks gurl!!

@Myne....thanks!!! happy thanksgiving to you too!!!!

Azazel said...

Abeg lol church is for people who have time for such stuffs

shorty said...

Goodluck on your test dear :)
Have 2 tests too,monday and tuesday,school really sucks!

Tinu said...

i need to enter the house of the Lord too!all the best with ur test hunnie hapy thanksgiving

catchme said...

i have the same church going problem
but it isnt good
imma try to go next week
God willing

happy thanksgiving