Monday, November 16, 2009

I'D LIKE TO THINK OF THIS AS A RANT....BECAUSE I'M FREAKING PISSED!!!!

IPHY is up at like 1am......doing absolutely nothing...... abso-bloody-lutely nothing!!

IPHY should be doing calculus homework thats due on Tuesday.....but she is lazy and she freaking hates calculus with all her soul, body, mind, and every strand of hair on her head....

You would think that because Iphy hates calculus she shouldn't have a major like Economics where you actually need to complete all three calculus classes before you go ahead with upper division Economics classes..... but guess what she f**king does....GREAT!

not like i plan to change my major or anything..i still like Economics....

but

dear inventor of economics/economic theories,

what in bloody hell is ur freaking problem????!!!! who freaking told ur dumb ass that we need to know math like Albert Einstein or whatever genius exists to have a degree in Economics???!!!...like why do u freaking think i didnt choose engineering or mathematics or statistics as a career option???? yes..thats right u dumb ass....because i was trying to escape freaking mathematics!!!! counting and calculating my period cycle is hard for me as it is....and now i have to deal with f**king derivatives and antiderivatives and limits and all that crap!!!???? NOOOOOOO!!!!! and then this stupid "no calculator" rule???? GTFOH!!!!! argghhh....like can i freaking drop out off school already and marry some rich dude or something and make all the millions i want and party with the girls till the sun dont shine no more??

I INTEND TO PROVE TO ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO LISTEN TO ME.....U DONT FREAKING NEED ANY BLOOOODY CALCULUS CLASS TO DO ECONOMICS!!!!! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT CRAP!!!!!
ISNT IT ALL ABOUT GRAPHS AND SHIT LIKE THAT???? WELL I LEARNT GRAPHS IN LIKE SS1 OR SO....NOW CAN I NOT TAKE CLASSSES LIKE CALCULUS 1 , 2 AND 3 IN COLLEGE???????????????????????????

DUMB ECONOMISTS MESSING WITH MY FREAKING BRAIN!!!!!


*whew*.....rant over

now i gotta do that freaking homework....probably wont get any sleep till i get that homework done........i dont wanna have to deal with no freaking calculus on monday..... monday is already an annoying day sometimes as it is...i wont let bloody calculus take the glory of messing up my monday any further..........

like who invented schooool??????

i better get a good job when i graduate after all this freaking homeworks and studying and tests......
and the world better not freaking end in 2012......... after spending four years in college???? then the world is gonna end???? after busting my butt taking calculus...economics.....language...whatever-the-hell courses i'll take in college....then i graduate and am about to start a life with my degree and enjoy tthe fruits of my labor and the world ends??? LORD PLEASE LET THIS NOT HAPPEN....LET THE WORLD END IN LIKE 2090 or somthing.....

this is why i refuse to be a housewife.....and i think all women who agree to be housewives just to fulfill their husbands wish after they busted their butts in college for 4 or 5 years are either insane...weird......or insane x2...weird x2...or just plain stupid...... i wont pay international tuition in yankee and then spend all this time in college only for a dumb ass guy to come tell me "i dont want u to work.....u have to be a housewife"...negro please!!! tell that to ur mama!!!! i dont care if u are as rich as bill gates...... if u dont want me working for anybody...u better open up a business firm for me to run or something...but I HAVE TO BE DOING SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE!!!!!

IF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT....THEN U CAN KISS MY SWEET BLACK BEHIND!!!!! AND GTFO!!!!


disclaimer: this rant is a reflection of my present sleep deprived, orange juice drunk state......... in reality...i am a much sweeter person than this......... :)
oh...and excuse any french u might see in that post...... sweetheart has a potty mouth when she is pissed/stressed or just needs attention......

later lovelies....
yours truly
xx

EDIT: IPHY NEEDS SOME FREAKING RED BULL......OR ELSE SHE'S GOING TO BE LOOKING/ACTING ALL ZOMBIE LIKE AND SLEEP DEPRIVED IN THE MORNING........

EDIT AGAIN: I SEE THINGS ARE HEATING UP ON BLOGVILLE....LOL.....WHERE IS THE LOVE DARLINGS? WHERE IS THE LOVE?

20 comments:

Quaggar said...

Lol. Just hang in there girl.. u'll do fine. And who gets drunk on orange juice? lol.

As for it heating up in blogsville... i wont even go there. smh

CerebrallyBusy said...

iphy changed her layout!! niceeee

ok ndo to iphy, iphy iphy...i like saying your name...iphy iphyyyyyyy

iphy no vex for them jere, sho gbo iphy, i hate calculus tooo iphy...it is an unnecessary necessity for you tho...so try nt to hate it too much sho gbo iphy...thank goodness im not taking it...pele ma binu iphyyyy

ok ok im goiing iphy...*insert hug here* byeeee

Anonymous said...

Lmao....anyway,calc is not that bad,if you need help with it,I can help you.but yeah,didn't know that econs majors had to take all three calcs.just stick it out there.I also have calc homework due but it's due this morning and my laptop just spoilt.using my phone now,so when I saw a rant,I just knew that I was going to enjoy it cos I feel so pissed at ny laptop too.I've not gone to see that movie but the advert has got me so so scared.I really want to get married and have sex,so pls oh.lol

Anonymous said...

The best lecture on calculus
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=590CCC2BC5AF3BC1&search_query=MIT+CALCULUS

Take it easy with the red bull. Used to be a junkie till I found out each can gets you one step closer to heart disease. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404261,00.html


Coffee caffeine is much healthier.

Myne said...

I like the new template, nice.

Rant over....LOL. Did you get the homework done then? Pele, e go better.

BTW, which movie has Leggy scared?

shorty said...

Nice template,hate calculus too.pele all would be ok hun :)

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

heehee...kpele oh, Iphy abeg, calm down! make you no buss capillary or whatever. lol!!!!!

You're going to be just fine...

Giagerry said...

the love is on my blog oooo..hee hee,
i love this post for one thing, bcus i once ranted like this when calculus tried to take away the best of me...
but i overcame..nd graduated with my econs honours!!
hee hee...u will be fine ...

Yankeenaijababe said...

lol@Ify

You such a bad bitch this morning.lol I like it, once a while it so funny when we feel seriously pissed with the so called calculus Albert gurus.lol

Girl, don't worry...everything will pull through. I had to do business calculus for my major in Business. You gonna be fine, trust me. If I can get an A in calculus, girl you going to get A+ . Stay positive, hang in there.

Drink 1 or 2 red bull ok, it helps...love u.

Anonymous said...

lol..yes oh.im igbo, from anambra and awka.
bia this girl, dont turn out to be my cousin oh..or my sister(i have a sister named ifeoma)!!
now im so curious, i really want to know your surname...pretty please?!!!lol
and yup, awka men?if i start telling you their stories eh!!my dear, okwa Chineke na-azo anyi oh!!

Nice Anon said...

lol@ This your rant. Nne tell dem o! Sometimes I wonder why school is so hard.LWKMD

I don't think I am feeling this template o.

Azazel said...

I don't understand mehn, why is school like this..
Seriously @ the end of the day, ppl just die and that's it. So annoying...

leggy said...

lol...so i lost my blog.
if you know how to retrieve it please let me know.
my new url for now is leggy-freda.blogspot.com

Bubbles said...

LMAO!
wow
sorry girlie!
I hate my math as well!
it sucks
take it easy ok boo?
sorry

Fabulo-la said...

Ah Ah! Calculus is not that bad naa.. lool

Pele o!
Shey u got ur red bull?
lol

m1ke said...

lol. calculus. omo that na die. but i know u will scale thru please do away with energy drink if u can sha

Chiamaka said...

iphy should take care!

Anonymous said...

Iphy...i feel ya pain. But unfortunately you need calculus to study economics. When you get to senior level classes, you'll get the jist.

Original Mgbeke said...

Pele my dear, school no easy at all. I used to pull my hair out every day. LMAO @ the world better not end in 2012 after you finished busting your ass. It is well my dia.

iphyigbogurl said...

@Quaggar...... thanks oh!!...
lol...apparently weirdos like me do..hehe

@Cerebrally.....lol..thanks babes..
*insert hug too*

@leggy....hmm..my dear it is oh!!! calculus is bad!!lol
dnt worry the world wont end in 2012.. :)

@anonymous...thanks a lot!! that youtube link helped me a lot!!!

@Myne..... thanks... yea i got the homework done.... leggy is scared of 2012

@shorty...thanks!!

@solomon sydelle..... lol...no worry i no go burst capilary...lol....thanks hun!!

@Gee.....lol...thanks my dear

@yankeenaijababe.....thanks gurl...hopefully evrything will be fine...much love!!
:)

@Nice anon...... i kno right!! i hate school right now...thankfully i have a couple of years to go.....i pity highschool students....lol

@Azazel.....i kno right!! when i hear stories of people busting their butts in school and then just dying or not getting employed or stuff like dat..kai!!

@bubbles....lol....thanks boo!!

@fabulola..... lol....yea i got my redbull..although anonymous said its not good for me..so i have cut down on it

@mike....thanks!!

@HYAW.....lol..Iphy will take care..thanks gurl!!

@lucidlilith... so i heard oh...i wish i didnt need it at all..like 4 real....but its all good..thanks!

@Original Mgbeke.... lol..school is a pain..thanks nne!!