Its 3.50 am or so.
I have been up since 1.15 am
I went to bed at 9pm.... I just drifted off to sleep.....
this is why they say don't eat pounded yam at night unless you're ready to fall asleep.
What i don't understand is why i dont feel sleepy ...thats weird..... I LOVE SLEEP LIKE A FAT KID LOVES CAKE....... but am up at 4.am and i cant sleep anymore..... i have only had like 4 hrs of sleep....9pm-1am...normally i have 10 hrs of sleep because all my classes start after 12.30pm everyday ....so i usually get to sleep from like 12am-11am or so......
what is scaring me is that i got up at 1.15am...... and started doing housework!!! yes housework!!!.....
i started cleaning up my kitchen.....
i scrubbed my bath tub and the walls of my bathtub with bleach and bathroom cleaner.
did dishes
made spicy gizzard for my stew
wrote a paper that's due on thursday
cleaned my room
cleaned out my fridge.......
i woulda made meatpie too....but i ran out of flour....... so i didnt
THIS IS WEIRD!!!!! WHY AM I UP AT 4AM ACTING LIKE A HIGHLY DOMESTICATED HOUSEWIFE?
SOMETHING IS WRONG.......
and why the heck am i planning to go out at 7 or 8am to my friends house and borrow flour so i can make my meatpie before my class at 12.30pm?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME..?
THE REST OF THE WORLD IS ASLEEP IPHY...DO THE SAME!!!!
and now am about to study Biology for no reason..... my textbook is on my bed and am about to pick it up and study it......... at 4 in the morning..?
THIS IS WEIRD......
SOMETHING IS HAPPENING TO ME....
help me... :(
yours truly
Iphy crazy-nightcrawler igbogurl
xx
14 comments:
Hehe,why you ask ?
Not to worry..it's just a dream.Now wake up!!
Lol..im feelin you on this post cuz im here wide eyed awake @2:52 also..dunno exactly why these eyes dont wanna shut so i decided to write a post..sucks uh..well..
welcome to the club
meatpie????
i've only managed to catch a couple hrs this mornin!
o dear...smh...somefin aint ryt..
ure doin all dat in the middle of the nyt!
at least u made use of the extra hours wiv all the work nd studying...
I sleep for 4-5hrs everyday.... welcome to the life of insomaniacs! its a wonderful one!
lol I think you should stop going to bed so early and maybe try sleeping at 11pm or so.. that way you can say asleep throughout the night.
LOL!! I'm sorry I feel ur pain cos I long accepted that I am a full blown insomniac..trust me I know how it feels not to sleep..but
TO BE SCRUBBING YOUR BATHROOM!! Damn girl..it takes me a while to do that when I am fully awake!! but you'll be fine..your system is just 'funkified' temporarily lol..you know I love you really =]
don't think too much about it
maybe you just have a lot of things on your mind
Or maybe u just couldn't sleep??
Why does something have to be wrong with u...
Maybe u just can't sleep hun.
Nothing wrong I think.
And see how you used the time to be very productive?
As myne said as long as u r being productive its all good, if the problem persists then u can get flustered! Lol @ the housework thing, welcome to my world I actually enjoy housework when I'm doing it! Pls I want a recipe for meatpie oh!
welcome to the world of insomniacs!pele my dear!
totally feel..you that was me months ago..
sounds like preparations to become a housewife lol... anyone special you are not telling us about or have i been away that long??????? just kidding sha, sleepless nights happen all the time.
you love sleep like a fat kid loves cake... is that your own special simile Iphy?
Post a Comment