Tuesday, March 16, 2010

For some strange reason......

I have been having this feeling of fear....

for naija.....

in terms of earthquakes and natural disasters...

don't know why

perhaps too many earthquakes have happened ..thats why i feel this way

or maybe i feel this way because i know if any natural disaster comes to naija....

it will probably finish the whole country........


and what is this i hear about scientist abi geologist abi whatever saying that by the year 2060, the whole of lagos would be under water.....





I AM IN ONE OF MY PARANOID STATES AGAIN.......

this is not good.....

10 comments:

NakedSha said...

SAD.

I fear too, I fear that we might have been forsaken. But I believe because the few righteous will atone for the land!

heaven help us

misspumping said...

haba please dont be thinking this kind of things o. God has a way of distributing these things.we already have our share of bad leaders i think that is sufficient

Myne said...

I certainly hope something like that never happens. We're so not prepared.

Unknown said...

God no no gree Abeg!First time here..Lagos ke?Again, I rebuke it oh.. Nice post
www.askchacha4free.blogspot.com

leggy said...

Godforbid oh.

shorty said...

May it not happen. Ameen.

Fragilelooks said...

GOD WOULD NOT LET THAT BE OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. TAT WILL MEAN, NIGERIA WLL JUST BE 4GOTTEN 4EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

LovePaprika said...

I do not think we have any natural disasters in Nigeria... the only thing that will kill us is our greed and selfish desires...

Femme Lounge said...

i pray we won't experience such in naija o, we don't even have any structure or systems in place to help us during crisis. God help us.

Yankeenaijababe said...

Serious issues my sister especially a country without a president...na wa o. Naija truly needs our prayers.