I CAN'T TAKE THIS TORTURE ANYMORE.....
KAI!!!
ok so i was feeling divalicious 2 weeks ago.
infact i have been feeling divalicious since Jan 1st 2010. lol...
u know na...new year..new divaness..
so i bought two divalicious packs of virgin wet and wavy indian hair....
and last wednesday, a girl from class fixed it for me for $40.
i was feeling all sexy, my hair moving and swinging in the wind, flicking my hair back, etc etc.
come Saturday last week and my scalp was on fire and brimstone!!!
as in.....its as if...litttle rats are running around under the weave......
my hair is ITCHING THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!!!
gOSH!!!!!
AS IN...
before i cut my hair last September....i was a regular weave fixer.... weaves had become sort of an obsession for me sef...... and i never experienced this kind of yeye itchiness oh...
i could carry weaves for a month plus and i won't have any isssues whatsoever with itching or anything....
i am guessing maybe its been long since i fixed weave ..thats why its soo itchy...
or maybe i have dandruff or something....
I want to take it out...but its soooooo pretty.. :(
and its been on for only 2 weeks.... :(
with the rate at which i am scratching this hair..I AM GOING TO HURT MYSELF....like for real.....
i won't be surprised if i start bleeding or something....
kai!!
I, IPHYIGBOGURL.....I'M TIRED OF BEING A DIVALICIOUS MAMA, AND WILL PROCEED TO TAKE OUT THIS HAIR BY SUNDAY AND GO BACK TO MY AFRO......
I CAN BE AFROLICIOUS.......WITHOUT PAIN
on to better things jare.....
I GOT MY CAR...YAY!!!!
I named him Charlie Chukwunonso Coco (AKA triple C)
he's been good to me so far....
yay!!
drove him last night just for the heck of it...lol
wasn't going anywhere oh....lol... just drove him around.....
he feels a bit different and more overwhelming than other cars i have driven (in driving school and my friends cars)
but i'll get used to him as i drive him more.....
is it weird that i call him by his name? lol
and i told my friend to call him by his name too.....hehe
he's my baby....and HE LIKES BEING CALLED BY HIS NAME DAMMIT!!!!
lol
its been a while guys...
hope everyone is bubbling?
P.S does anyone know about henna dye?
does it come in only black or is there also a reddish brown tone?
i need to touch up my hair dye....
i can't do black (too boring for me ./.. :P)
and i can't use regular dye anymore....
all those ammonia peroxide kini inside it...
makes me afraid of hair damage....
yours truly,
Iphy
9 comments:
LOL... I'm sure the afro will welcome you back with open arms... I've reached a phase where I am considering shaving it all off- e don do. Transitioning hair is sooo annoying! You have no idea what to do with it since different extures in ur hair don't all react in the same way... I just want it all to be luscious and natural like my roots! OK... Rant over. :)
Meeen... ur car is an Igbo man through and through- check out the name sha! The yoruba's say "emi a lo o..." (roughly meaning you'll have it for a long time- it's way more poetic in yoruba)
Omo you disappeared for a minute o...
It's been a while and I'm glad to know you're keeping well. Congrats on the car and drive safe OK?
drive coco carefully o.
Congrats on your car oh.Ehe oh..
Kukuma grass your hair like I've done mine.Less stress.
LOL
you named your car?!
haha
you are something else
lol @ triple C... congrats on the car. I don't know much about Henna but I wanna try a reddish brown henna too so if you try I wanna know on how it goes.
Lol..ndo eh?? Aww..take care of Nonso o! give him a good waxing in preparation for the summer!
How am I just seeing this post?
Okay, congrats on your car. We shall be painting the town Yellow when I come or you come.
Etide!!! Return to your 'fro jo, ah ah. :)
There's do grow oil which stops itching. It's great as i has a nossle which fits into all the crack and tracks so you just gently squeeze.
Post a Comment